General Yuzuru Chat

hace 19 minutos , kelly said:

I really liked and miss how intimate ACI felt :sadPooh:

Yes, it really had different feeling compared to some big competitions. I continuosly ran into skaters and some did there warmup routines right behind the stands! Except one...

hace 1 minuto , Aotoshiro said:

I first need to hope to get accepted for the courses happening on Friday, only to skip them the next week for Yuzu :facepalm::13877886: the worst part is that while Slovenia hosts jGP, I don't think they accept Very Important Performance as a good excuse to skip classes xD.

Try to find the Japanese station's Program! I'm pretty sure somebody shared it here, so it should be in Yuzuru news and updates thread! Bonus is that Shizuka is one of the commentators!

Thanks, I'll try to find it!

Spent a few days on earth, got back to the planet & caught up with like 50 pages. Just another day for a happy little satellite:8430721:

Normally if Yuzu's competition coincides with class, I just sit at the back of the lecture room, open the stream muted while taking notes, and put on earphones (hidden under my hair lol) when its Yuzu's turn... Or if it's some unavoidable social events, I just excuse myself to the restroom for a few minutes:smiley-music025: But this time I'm skipping four days of class to fly to Moscow to see him live! Crazy me and my priorities:13877886: Luckily there're no tests around that time and I have friends to record the classes for me. In fact, in order to enjoy a carefree competition (as "carefree" as a Yuzu competition can be anyway...), I'm motivated to finish all my deadlines before going to CoR in any free time I've got. As a result, I think I've never been as ahead of my academic schedule in my life as right now, thanks to our Overlord:embSwan::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

28 minutes ago, Floria said:

Yes, it really had different feeling compared to some big competitions. I continuosly ran into skaters and some did there warmup routines right behind the stands! Except one...

Thanks, I'll try to find it!

It was quite fun seeing the skaters warmup behind us

1 hour ago, PomeloPooh said:

Spent a few days on earth, got back to the planet & caught up with like 50 pages. Just another day for a happy little satellite:8430721:

Normally if Yuzu's competition coincides with class, I just sit at the back of the lecture room, open the stream muted while taking notes, and put on earphones (hidden under my hair lol) when its Yuzu's turn... Or if it's some unavoidable social events, I just excuse myself to the restroom for a few minutes:smiley-music025: But this time I'm skipping four days of class to fly to Moscow to see him live! Crazy me and my priorities:13877886: Luckily there're no tests around that time and I have friends to record the classes for me. In fact, in order to enjoy a carefree competition (as "carefree" as a Yuzu competition can be anyway...), I'm motivated to finish all my deadlines before going to CoR in any free time I've got. As a result, I think I've never been as ahead of my academic schedule in my life as right now, thanks to our Overlord:embSwan::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Woahhhhhhh :biggrin: the power of yuzu :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: all the best for ur acads!

1 hour ago, PomeloPooh said:

I wish I was as motivated as you xD My readers wouldn't have to wait for so looooooooong...for like 3K chapter. I'm more of an our 19 yo Overlord follower: "As long as you manage it on time, you will be ok!"

No, but seriously, I should start finishing this thing, instead of (re)watching Chopin...again...

6 hours ago, Floria said:

I am at work so I can't do a large report right now, but I think @kiches mentioned almost everything he did. He also made a gesture imitating Pooh ears as he noticed fans wearing Pooh headbands. He tried his best not to look upset about the result. I filmed almost everything from the medal ceremony except the medal ceremony itself since there is official footage of it. It is in this playlist starting from number 7.

Reveal hidden contents

From my angle I totally thought he was doing a heart shape with his arms instead of bear ears, will have to rewatch your video :peekapooh:.

41 minutes ago, Sapphiresushi said:

Woahhhhhhh :biggrin: the power of yuzu :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: all the best for ur acads!

Thanks! Hope this power will help me through my 11 almost consecutive periods tomorrow too:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

10 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

I wish I was as motivated as you xD My readers wouldn't have to wait for so looooooooong...for like 3K chapter. I'm more of an our 19 yo Overlord follower: "As long as you manage it on time, you will be ok!"

No, but seriously, I should start finishing this thing, instead of (re)watching Chopin...again...

I'm the same most of the time, let's watch 4 years of GPF in a row before opening that Word file...xD But I guess the scale of the truanting this time just got my subconscious alerted lol.

hace 14 minutos , sublimeskating said:

who was the "one"?  yuzu?

Actually the biggest stars did their warmup in some more private place, I mean Yuzu, Javi, Tessa&Scott. But almost everyone was accesible to take photos/ask for autographs. Except Yuzu, of course.

4 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

understandable, i guess...  otherwise the screams and cheers from their very excited fans may distract them just before the competition...?

I randomly sat besides the family of Weaver and Poje, and they ended up sitting pretty much right next to us when they came to watch the men's SP.  Needless to say, I was silently freaking out during the men's SP, and not just due to Yuzu's performance. :59227c768286a__s:

14 minutes ago, Floria said:

Actually the biggest stars did their warmup in some more private place, I mean Yuzu, Javi, Tessa&Scott. But almost everyone was accesible to take photos/ask for autographs. Except Yuzu, of course.

I thought our hypothesis of why Yuzu always did his image training/warmup for a long time by the Kiss&Cry area, open to public view, was his silent way of fanservicing us, because he could not just run up and jog/warm up among the audience like the other skaters. 

hace 10 minutos , Xen said:

I randomly sat besides the family of Weaver and Poje, and they ended up sitting pretty much right next to us when they came to watch the men's SP.  Needless to say, I was silently freaking out during the men's SP, and not just due to Yuzu's performance. :59227c768286a__s:

I thought our hypothesis of why Yuzu always did his image training/warmup for a long time by the Kiss&Cry area, open to public view, was his silent way of fanservicing us, because he could not just run up and jog/warm up among the audience like the other skaters. 

After dance VC I gathered all my courage, approached Kaitlyn and said how much I liked their new FD. She is so sweet in person! But I wasn't brave enough to speak to Andrew, he so intimidating! 

I wasn't sure about why Yuzu did image training in k&c but I guess your hypothesis is correct. On the first day there were many fans waiting for him around the rink entrance, but he entered through the back door and appeared suddenly in the k&c area. Probably he didn't want to disappoint us.