General Yuzuru Chat

Hello everyone! I'm Hui! I'm finally plucking up my courage to unlurk! :10636614:

I've been here awhile, and I really like the atmosphere of this place! I might be a bit slow with knowing how things work, and might ask stupid questions, so I hope you're patient with me! :tumblr_m9gcrtET5W1qzckow:

Nice to meet all of you! 

2 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

I've been reading about Yuzu doing '200 forms of fanservice' during ACI medal ceremony. Can anyone who attended elaborate for us poor folks?

I meant to blog about it but haven’t gotten to it yet! Basically he was acting all kinds of cute, I think he was doing it as fan service because he felt bad that he didn’t win and so many came to see him. A couple of things:

- Crouching down by the boards and peaking out with just his eyes. 

- He apologized (he had nothing to apologize for!).

- He went around and basically acknowledged each of the banners. 

- He was gesturing really cutely with Shirota about the gloves. 

- There was more but honestly I can’t remember, normally I would record the medal ceremony and but since I was facing the judges and Yuzu didn’t win this time I wasn’t up for it. 

6 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

I've been reading about Yuzu doing '200 forms of fanservice' during ACI medal ceremony. Can anyone who attended elaborate for us poor folks?

What? I thought his presence itself counted as fanservice! Are they referring to all the smiles, gestures and stuff he did during the awards ceremony where he went around counting banners and waving his hands like a madman?

2 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

Hello everyone! I'm Hui! I'm finally plucking up my courage to unlurk! :10636614:

I've been here awhile, and I really like the atmosphere of this place! I might be a bit slow with knowing how things work, and might ask stupid questions, so I hope you're patient with me! :tumblr_m9gcrtET5W1qzckow:

Nice to meet all of you! 

Hey, glad to have you join us! Welcome to the Planet!

Now, if you look to the far left behind you, you will find our dear local Volcano, which we've lovingly named Mt Irene. Usually the planet is calm, with no Mt Irene eruptions. The volcano though, does tend to get active around media days, new costume days, new layout announcement days, where it emits eruptions of sparkles, glitter, swans and extra poohs. At that point, usually our dear Prime Minister Pooh (the one hanging around our King Yuzuru at the rink boards) will send out care packages to our local residents.

Additional information- we also have a mountain chain, called Kuyashii Mountains, which are manned for salt mining by a hoard of android bot poohs. The salt is mined mainly for the use of King Yuzuru, though to a degree he contributes to the salt pileup. Lastly, there are amazing fields of Tomatoes outside of the capital, but we do advise you to avoid the paprika fields since our King Yuzuru does not like them. We also have a lot of rinks for our king's use, additional palaces to hold to concubine poohs that King Yuzuru collected, and buildings where we have residents madly calculating GOEs and BVs.

Hope that helps. Otherwise, we hope you have a nice stay here. =)

11 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

Nice to meet all of you! 

Welcome, welcome, nice to see people joining our crazy crowd! Ask away anything! 

Being silly is a requisite in this planet - it help cope with the stress :) 

hace 2 minutos , kiches said:

I meant to blog about it but haven’t gotten to it yet! Basically he was acting all kinds of cute, I think he was doing it as fan service because he felt bad that he didn’t win and so many came to see him. A couple of things:

- Crouching down by the boards and peaking out with just his eyes. 

- He apologized (he had nothing to apologize for!).

- He went around and basically acknowledged each of the banners. 

- He was gesturing really cutely with Shirota about the gloves. 

- There was more but honestly I can’t remember, normally I would record the medal ceremony and but since I was facing the judges and Yuzu didn’t win this time I wasn’t up for it. 

I am at work so I can't do a large report right now, but I think @kiches mentioned almost everything he did. He also made a gesture imitating Pooh ears as he noticed fans wearing Pooh headbands. He tried his best not to look upset about the result. I filmed almost everything from the medal ceremony except the medal ceremony itself since there is official footage of it. It is in this playlist starting from number 7.

Spoiler

16 minutes ago, Floria said:

I am at work so I can't do a large report right now, but I think @kiches mentioned almost everything he did. He also made a gesture imitating Pooh ears as he noticed fans wearing Pooh headbands. He tried his best not to look upset about the result. I filmed almost everything from the medal ceremony except the medal ceremony itself since there is official footage of it. It is in this playlist starting from number 7.

Reveal hidden contents

you just made me re-watch Chopin *again* this week. It's been 2 weeks since ACI ended, and I'm still gushing over Chopin (and getting to watch him live), and how freakishly adorable he is in real life. When I should be looking at work excel files. Even my team thinks I'm suspiciously spacey. :facepalm:

hace 4 minutos , Xen said:

you just made me re-watch Chopin *again* this week. It's been 2 weeks since ACI ended, and I'm still gushing over Chopin (and getting to watch him live), and how freakishly adorable he is in real life. When I should be looking at work excel files. Even my team thinks I'm suspiciously spacey. :facepalm:

Speaking about Chopin, is there any video with different angles/close ups/better quality then ACI stream?

20 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Omg, he did? How exciting! You, guys, are so lucky! :10636614:

It's not good for your blood pressure levels, heart health, and your concentration after seeing him. And your wallet and credit cards will hate you since they prefer to save rather than spend.

I'm still recovering slowly, and Hydroblade has not even recovered yet.

15 hours ago, Neenah said:

And wish me luck rescheduling my workshop :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

6 hours ago, Floria said:

Spanish Eurosport will broadcast SP live  and I will record it to watch later, because at the time of SP I will be still at work.

I first need to hope to get accepted for the courses happening on Friday, only to skip them the next week for Yuzu :facepalm::13877886: the worst part is that while Slovenia hosts jGP, I don't think they accept Very Important Performance as a good excuse to skip classes xD.

3 hours ago, Floria said:

Speaking about Chopin, is there any video with different angles/close ups/better quality then ACI stream?

Try to find the Japanese station's Program! I'm pretty sure somebody shared it here, so it should be in Yuzuru news and updates thread! Bonus is that Shizuka is one of the commentators!