General Yuzuru Chat

CBC  sometimes gets a lot of flack for many things, but their live streaming for figure skating will always make me appreciate them.... 

..... and 6 hours ahead only... my tablet world clock sucks!!! It told me 8 hours, but I know the UK is only 5 so I was confused, lol. Perfect for breakfast television!! 

Edit: ok, 7 sounds right since I knew it was different from other parts of Europe.... still get to sleep in and watch with breakfast.

That will be me for NHK.... 3am or so probably.... my effort in 2015 to watch his record breaking Seimei, suffering from my concussion headaches, light sensitivity and what not...that was my heroic figure skating watching effort. It put my recovery back a few weeks, but that live experience was awesome!!!! 

18 minutes ago, liv said:

CBC  sometimes gets a lot of flack for many things, but their live streaming for figure skating will always make me appreciate them.... 

..... and 6 hours ahead only... my tablet world clock sucks!!! It told me 8 hours, but I know the UK is only 5 so I was confused, lol. Perfect for breakfast television!! 

If UK is 5 hours then Moscow must be 7 hours ahead? :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

8 minutes ago, Neenah said:

If anyone have any potential streams please share them few days early so that we can practice our voodoo and make sure we have something working in time :snonegai:

And wish me luck rescheduling my workshop :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

I have a very stable method :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: but i don't want to share it in public haha so pm for voodoo instructions :20111123175639e73:

For those who might not live in Canada but want to stream the CBC, try the Opera browser.  I have it and amongst its features is a built-in free VPN.  Its proxy servers are not many but one set of servers are in Canada so the wonders of CBC are available to this Nebraskan American.  I have no fear of encountering a statement that the material is not available in my country.  Opera VPN also has proxies in the Netherlands and Germany and Singapore.  The Netherlands brings in British Eurosport for me.  Hope that some of you might find this useful.