General Yuzuru Chat

Victory!!!!!

A weekend was suggested as a possible free date and was rejected because there was a commitment on the calendar!  Who knew a simple app could be so powerful?  Now I can watch whatever I can stream of Rostelecom instead of doing the polite stuff- and it wasn't me who rejected it!  Maybe years of tolerance of muddied oafs and flannelled fools on the TV and in the form of expensive tickets is finally bringing me my glittering reward.:fourleafclover::fourleafclover:

43 minutes ago, Sammie said:

This is out of nowhere but I keep watching the part where he inhale after his last jump in his ACI sp. I find myself inhaling the exact same moment. :slinkaway:

while I was watching live the SP, I held my breath from the moment the music started to when Yuzuru rolled his head...

I swear, it was a damn long time:sadPooh:kinda used that to slow down my heartbeat :laughing:

It felt like awakening just in the same moment as him:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I've rewatched ACI SP three times in a row today and every time I've ended just like this :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Of course then I've also paused and replayed a lot of few times everything the parts that melted me the most.:13877886:

And then I've watched a fancam of SEIMEI runthrough and I was :10742290:

I still have to gather the courage to watch again the whole ACI FS though...:slinkaway:

18 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Victory!!!!!

A weekend was suggested as a possible free date and was rejected because there was a commitment on the calendar!  Who knew a simple app could be so powerful?  Now I can watch whatever I can stream of Rostelecom instead of doing the polite stuff- and it wasn't me who rejected it!  Maybe years of tolerance of muddied oafs and flannelled fools on the TV and in the form of expensive tickets is finally bringing me my glittering reward.:fourleafclover::fourleafclover:

happy for you:clap:

I was quite lucky myself, I'll be travelling next week and I'll lose the whole JGP bloodbath competition, but at least the week of COR I'll be home (me and my wi-fi, a love story)

1 час назад, Geo1 сказал:

Yes, it was great! (And can you stroke my head just a little bit longer?...)

Sure! :consoling2::consoling2::consoling2::consoling2: I can even hug you virtually :10742289: (actually, this place exists exactly for the situations like this, at least partially). I hope I won't have to ask for a favor in return in two weeks. I'm a terrible crybaby.

UPD: My mother looked at me with fear yesterday, when I asked if she was ready for the competition (she is going to watch Chopin live with me). Seeing my excitement, she heaved a deep sigh and said: "The main thing, I wish him to be ready!"

Or I'll cry even earlier. I just remembered about the exams.

6 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

It really wasn't that bad - better pop and save the knee than risk the rest of the season, a lesson that he seems to have absorbed from experience.

Yeah, but I can't bear the deep kuyashii :dpooh:

I agree that for ACI and after that knee pain popping was better than falling multiple times or fighting for each landing, all considered. Lots of valuable lessons for Yuzu.

Though I really hope he's exhausted his quota of pops for the season

18 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

I am :sadPooh: but I’ve entered the hell out of that 2nd lottery. :hachimaki: And the 8K lottery. And any other lotteries. I am a black belt in lotteries and losing them.

I await your PM :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

What is 8k lottery

4 hours ago, Geo1 said:

I never got a swan at ACI. :sadPooh: I did not have tickets to the SP so I missed seeing the WR SP live, had tickets to the FS so I had to watch Yuzu's disastrous FS unfold in front of my face, was transformed from a Baby Pooh to a First Pancake, AND never got a swan.... No wonder I'm suffering from PTSD. :dpooh:

Totally understand how u feel...I experienced same thing last year...Now I am worried for getting only 1 ticket..

On 10/5/2017 at 7:50 PM, ruruzest said:

This is the move when I died and ascended to heaven,  :sadPooh::dpooh::dpooh: is there a name for this move or is it called perfection -emotional - heart - wrecking- me - crying again ?

On 10/5/2017 at 8:22 PM, PapiandPooh421 said:

I second the emotion!! 

I second the emotion!! 

I call it Chopin's soul...

I also miss R&J's roar, H&L's smile, seimei's arrow/magic⁇

5 hours ago, ruruzest said:

First of all, congrats on FS ticket to NHK, it is magic , that I know for sure, the only problem with laying eyes on the overlord is that you would want to go again and again and again..., this I know for sure as well. As for handing out swans at ACI, I just gave it to my neighbors in the arena, explained a bit about this was for good luck for Yuzuru , I also handed them out in line to restroom, very long line indeed, all of the receivers were very appreciated and one lady even gave me an amulet from Seimei shrine, :thanks:  even with just gesturing only it was very warm and satisfying because you just need to say his name, all is understood 

Thank you! :10742289:

I'm preparing my heart for never recovering from seeing the Overlord live :laughing: But I know there'll be no regrets, I will only regret if I had never gone to see him at least once. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Wow that's nice to hear! Those swans must bring luck to everyone, I'm sure! Yuzu's name does wonders in the FS community, doesn't it? :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

@Hydroblade @yuzuangel Would it be alright for me to have some of those swans as well? :snonegai:They're so beautiful! I'd like to spread them all over at NHK too, if you don't mind :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: