General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, Kizuna said:

Haha tbh, I really have no idea. It was purely by luck, and I couldn't believe it myself when I managed to lock the ticket when checking out. :knc_yuzu2:

Well, not that I managed to get tickets for the other days. But I'm still amazed at how lucky I was. I probably used up Pooh knows how many years of luck on that ticket.:acceptable:

I remember thinking that everyone who had a chance to go to ACI were so lucky, and never would I have ever thought that I would get this chance myself, and so soon. Being able to watch Yuzu live will definitely be the best experience ever, and I will cherish this valuable opportunity with every ounce of my being. :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I consider you to be one of the lucky ones too, being able to lay eyes on the Overlord himself is already a very lucky thing. :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

Aww, I hope we manage to get satellites to every competition! :snonegai: 

How did ACI-goers give out swans?  I wonder if "forgetting" them somewhere would work - would people even pick them up?

First of all, congrats on FS ticket to NHK, it is magic , that I know for sure, the only problem with laying eyes on the overlord is that you would want to go again and again and again..., this I know for sure as well. As for handing out swans at ACI, I just gave it to my neighbors in the arena, explained a bit about this was for good luck for Yuzuru , I also handed them out in line to restroom, very long line indeed, all of the receivers were very appreciated and one lady even gave me an amulet from Seimei shrine, :thanks:  even with just gesturing only it was very warm and satisfying because you just need to say his name, all is understood 

28 minutes ago, Joey said:

Hey everyone - I just wanted to drop in to shamelessly advertise tell you that there will be GP prediction game in the Skating KnickKnacks subforum, just look here. Everything you need to know should be is in there, so I'd be happy if you take a look 

I am always torn whether I should do these or not ... then I always do ... but there's always that angst you know? :13877886: I just cannot not predict he'll win :laughing:

25 minutes ago, Joey said:

Hey, being wrong can also be fun - I don't expect to do well with it either :laughing:

Or do you mean you're a jinx xeyra? Then simply predict Yuzu losing ;)

To be honest, I didn't predict anything for ACI's men and he lost so maybe I should predict something! 

41 minutes ago, Joey said:

Hey everyone - I just wanted to drop in to shamelessly advertise tell you that there will be GP prediction game in the Skating KnickKnacks subforum, just look here. Everything you need to know should be is in there, so I'd be happy if you take a look :snonegai:

Thank you again for setting up that thread - let's have fun and hone our prophet skills!

We've also set up and opened some threads on the GP competitors - hope you find them enjoyable and helpful! Please leave your comments there!

Thank you, @Yatagarasu and @yuzuangel for your part in the project! 

5 minutes ago, Fay said:

In case the satellites want information on the competitors - we've opened special threads on the GP circuit with short descriptions of the participants - welcome to discuss the participants there and post your predictions here! Or vice versa... 

Senior Men of the Grand Prix circuit

Senior Ladies of the Grand Prix circuit

Senior Pairs of the Grand Prix circuit

Senior Ice Dance of the Grand Prix circuit

20 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

I am always torn whether I should do these or not ... then I always do ... but there's always that angst you know? :13877886: I just cannot not predict he'll win :laughing:

Of course you should - think of all the lovely bragging rights coming with it ;)

16 minutes ago, Joey said:

Of course you should - think of all the lovely bragging rights coming with it ;)

If I were any good at it, sure :laughing:

I'll just put Yuzuru on top and cross everything. 

For the ones without him, I mostly play eeny, meeny, miny, moe among the big names :biggrin:

35 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

Thanks to your made from love swan Hydro , thank you so much ! Please say hi to your mom and tell her she’s a very cool mom , also please say thanks for me for she collected all of my stuff ( bags ... for space savers ) 

I'm glad you got such a nice souvenir thanks to the swans 💖 

She says it was the right thing to do bc you got us amazing seats 💖

14 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

I still have swans too dying to go to Japan....

I never got a swan at ACI. :sadPooh: I did not have tickets to the SP so I missed seeing the WR SP live, had tickets to the FS so I had to watch Yuzu's disastrous FS unfold in front of my face, was transformed from a Baby Pooh to a First Pancake, AND never got a swan.... No wonder I'm suffering from PTSD. :dpooh:

10 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

I never got a swan at ACI. :sadPooh: I did not have tickets to the SP so I missed seeing the WR SP live, had tickets to the FS so I had to watch Yuzu's disastrous FS unfold in front of my face, was transformed from a Baby Pooh to a First Pancake, AND never got a swan.... No wonder I'm suffering from PTSD. :dpooh:

:crazyshit:i was pretty sure i gave a swan to you and the people who were with you at the meeting :sadPooh:

8 минут назад, Geo1 сказал:

:consoling2:But at least you saw him live. It's great, isn't it? :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

13 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

:crazyshit:i was pretty sure i gave a swan to you and the people who were with you at the meeting :sadPooh:

Iirc, the swans got swept back into your box and all the ladies ran for the main entrance because there was a rumour that Yuzuru was about to arrive. Remember all the fans jamming the front staircase and entrance lobby? (Btw you know I'm only pulling your leg. I look forward to receiving a swan the next time we meet – hopefully, in Vancouver.)

1 minute ago, Geo1 said:

Iirc, the swans got swept back into your box and all the ladies ran for the main entrance because there was a rumour that Yuzuru was about to arrive. Remember all the fans jamming the front staircase and entrance lobby? (Btw you know I'm only pulling your leg. I look forward to receiving a swan the next time we meet – hopefully, in Vancouver.)

:sadPooh:I'll give you two swans next time then.