General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I sometimes am glad I've outgrown the need for merchandise of people I stan. Comes with maturity (aka old age). :laughing:

Funny thing i mentioned before. I've never felt the need to buy merchandise (except for a band i like because they were having big financial problems and i liked them too much not to help them...).

Everything changed when the Nation of Nyan attacked.

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

Funny thing i mentioned before. I've never felt the need to buy merchandise (except for a band i like because they were having big financial problems and i liked them too much not to help them...).

That is, until the Nation of Nyan attacked.

Same with me. I laughed at magazine buyers. I laughed right in their faces! This is karma, isn't it?

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

Same with me. I laughed at magazine buyers. I laughed right in their faces! This is karma, isn't it?

Most probably. I didn't laugh but i was like "Why would you buy that. You can get the pics on the internet anyway..."

Oh how wrong i was. There's only one thing better than waking up and looking at six Yuzus in front of you first thing in the morning...

hace 3 minutos , xeyra said:

I sometimes am glad I've outgrown the need for merchandise of people I stan. Comes with maturity (aka old age). :laughing:

A few months ago I thought I was too old for this... Well, now I have passed  the point of no return. Never say never.

I am amazed there are copies of sportiva still in stock on amazon japan. Last time I waited 2 weeks and my entire cart went out of stock....

Am I the weird one who doesn't have any yuzu on her wall? All my posters are still in their respective magazines.

hace 4 minutos , Xen said:

I am amazed there are copies of sportiva still in stock on amazon japan. Last time I waited 2 weeks and my entire cart went out of stock....

Probably they were expecting the explosion and made more copies :smiley-laughing021:

7 minutes ago, Xen said:

Am I the weird one who doesn't have any yuzu on her wall? All my posters are still in their respective magazines.

Not weird at all. Lol. I literally have nothing on my wall, just plain white. I like it like that. :10636614:

hace 7 minutos , Xen said:

Not the only one. I am not supposed to have posters on my wall at my age :rofl:

ETA but sometimes I am thinking to frame some of my Yuzu drawings. I still don't have any really good one, though.

4 hours ago, kaerb said:

I'm so happy to read he realises himself that his Worlds mentality is super advantageous and is trying to replicate it (and it worked!). Hope he finds a good 'model' for a FS skate when he's doing well in the SP too ; u ;

At least he's honest about what s going on in his mind. Tbh its impossible to tell him to stop overthinking, it's a part of his character. I hope he find a good balance and the right mode to do FS when he skate his SP well. The reason why he went back to Chopin is that he can rely on a good SP and put himself into a good position into FS. There're many times he skate well in both programs. He can do it again. GO, go Yuzu :smiley-happy105: