General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

@gladi :tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:I don't know how much more I can be thankful...

Aww.. This kid is so adorbs:tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:(hehe so awkward to call him a kid when he's actually 3 months older than me) But with him you get an aura that he's like a little kid so immature and obstinate and at the same time mature beyond his years. I also get the feeling that he is the type of person that won't ask any help as long as he can endure his own burdens which is admirable at the same time dangerous. I hope he learned his lesson. If he did that's good but too bad he learned it the hard way. His tears of joy is so bittersweet I want to cry with him:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:And this Olympic season as he challenges his own self I hope he gets what his heart desires... 

1 hour ago, ruruzest said:

Just finished watching kingsman the golden circle , in the fight scene suddenly I heard the familiar Prince's voice LCG so amid the exciting fighting scene I was overwhelmed with my feeling and missing Yuzu's LGC and while Eggsy was kicking Charlie at the final part of the song, all I  can think of is the image of Yuzu's zuza :sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh:

Omg yes! Me too! :laughing:

7 hours ago, kaeryth said:

@gladi :tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:I don't know how much more I can be thankful...

Thanks so much @gladi for all your hard work on the subtitled video! :thanks:

Fascinating to get a glimpse of what was happening behind the scenes, and the emotions and thoughts that brought about and resulted from this performance.

As always, it has brought renewed awe and respect for what these athletes, and esp. Yuzu, are able to do out there on the ice, amidst all the pressure and expectations surrounding them. I guess that's why their triumphs can bring us to unprecedented highs with them, knowing what they had to go through to achieve them.

ETA: I hadn't realised that I'd captured that moment when Yuzu jumped a 3A in order to recapture the attention of the crowd. Here it is uploaded on Youtube: 

2 hours ago, ruruzest said:

Just finished watching kingsman the golden circle , in the fight scene suddenly I heard the familiar Prince's voice LCG so amid the exciting fighting scene I was overwhelmed with my feeling and missing Yuzu's LGC and while Eggsy was kicking Charlie at the final part of the song, all I  can think of is the image of Yuzu's zuza :sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh:

I'm going to see it this weekend. My poor, long-suffering friends will have to deal with me using every opportunity yo talk about skating and Yuzu related things :rofl: