General Yuzuru Chat

42 minutes ago, PomeloPooh said:

The gift is 25 hand-painted folding fans all made with different costume themes from Yuzu's senior years. They're super delicate and detailed, just breathtaking. I believe it was posted on the planet like many many hundred pages ago... but here's a link to see them now :)

Wow.  I never thought that it was THAT gift! :smiley-love017: I saw her Youtube vid days after Helsinki and those fans were really special. Im off to rewatching that vid again {and the Hana wa saku background is not helping my emo state) :laughing:

6 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

I am sure someone already brought this over but

http://p.weibo.com/show/channerWbH5/1034:5eeb92e0db5ff2ee3d489eb040122143

I laughed and laughed. Ah poor baby, he really had an off day, didn't he :rofl:

The death stare and the shrug, yes, they have been analysed minutely. For pages and pages. And pages.

I realised that the person who said it's nice here but we can be a little cultish about this boy is possibly right. I've entered a cult, and embraced it, too. :2thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, souyouki said:

Sorry but who is the Pumpkin King I keep hearing about here? :tumblr_inline_n7dm8tAvBj1qid2nw:

You know not of the Pumpkin King? He only brought Halloween to Christmas... I mean Montreal! He was at ACI, and he was magnificent, and he was robbed, robbed I tell you, of perfect 10s for interpretation and performance and musicality.

Harry Mattick skated to The Nightmare Before Christmas, if you want to get really prosaic about it. ETA: It was a royal splatfest this time but last year he did it really nicely and that video is up on Team we're fewer but still good thread. He seems really good-natured and nice, too. Tagged you over there so you may bask in his spooky majesty as well.

OMG those folding fans are absolutely gorgeous... :omg::bow:

Soooo beautiful and pleasing to the eyes... I'm sure Yuzu would be staring intently at those and admiring every little details.. :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

And :smiley-laughing021: at the gloves clip... boy surely didn't look impressed. I think it might've been his own mistakes, or it's his mom and that he failed to check it properly (I find it rather hard to believe that he'd miss such thing, considering his pay-attention-to-details trait but hey it happens sometimes). 

18 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

haha, I saw the clip again and again ... he is so incredibly cute.... when he realize that the gloves are both for the right hand, the look on his face is like " mooooom what have you done???" and then the adorable shrug ... I'm greening like a stupid person at work ... hope nobody sees me.. it would be awkward :laughing:

9 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

realised that the person who said it's nice here but we can be a little cultish about this boy is possibly right. I've entered a cult, and embraced it, too. :2thumbsup:

Hey, the security guard at the venue said that we were the good fans :P because we didn't run towards him like we wanted to ambush him :laughing:

18 分ぐらい, WinForPoohさんが言いました:

You know not of the Pumpkin King? He only brought Halloween to Christmas... I mean Montreal! He was at ACI, and he was magnificent, and he was robbed, robbed I tell you, of perfect 10s for interpretation and performance and musicality.

Harry Mattick skated to The Nightmare Before Christmas, if you want to get really prosaic about it. ETA: It was a royal splatfest this time but last year he did it really nicely and that video is up on Team we're fewer but still good thread. He seems really good-natured and nice, too. Tagged you over there so you may bask in his spooky majesty as well.

Would you mind tagging me as well? I'd like to bask in the spooky majesty of that performance, too. I'd try looking for it myself but that thread currently spans 40 pages...

44 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

Milan is in Italy right ?

*snickers*

... and the good thing of it is, you get assigned seats. Including for the Practices. So no need to pull all-nighters. You can go and come as you please. :2thumbsup:

26 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

I watched it this morning, and it just put such a smile on my face. I'm so sorry for him, but those expressions on his face are just too good. And then that shrug, like, Oh well... c'est la vie. And all while managing to not let anyone around him know (well, except the audience, hahaha). 

Also my greatest thanks for the link to the youtube video of those fans. Holy hannah, I've never seen such dedication. This goes straight to one of my favorite background entertainments on the big TV screen.

And now I'm off to see our Pumpkin King, at long last!