General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, PomeloPooh said:

Sort of, Chopin 1.0 went though several changes with its sleeves and maybe color. 

There is hope for a color change!! I hope he wears some gloves in CoR. 

6 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I made dying whale noises everytime he did that.

Also there were a bunch of japanese aunties sitting behind me and Everytime he did a besti squat, they would say "arigatou gozaimashita" :laughing:

:xD:

Wow joining in late but I slept since 5.30 am to 2 pm and then I managed to catch up with everything here LOL. I haven't seen the protocols, I don't wanna see them.

I think I have my own Jinx. At Helsinki, I was with my sister during his SP. But I was alone watching him during the World Record Free.

Then, this week? I was alone watching the SP. And yesterday night I was with my friend and he bombed Seimei LOL. I think I'm never gonna see Yuzuru with someone else again HAHAHAHA. 

As a lot of people have said here, the exact moment it was evident there was something wrong was the Kamehameha moment. But I'm not gonna talk about those painful 4.40 minutes LOL save me. 

I love the new costume!! Even if it's not the ultimate one, I still haven't understood LOL.

Being a Yuzu fan is so tiring. The emotional rollercoaster is incredible. I'm not sure any other sport is like this. Or any other Athlete. So high, then so low. EEEEEK. 

10 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I made dying whale noises everytime he did that.

Also there were a bunch of japanese aunties sitting behind me and Everytime he did a besti squat, they would say "arigatou gozaimashita" :laughing:

I don't know why this image is making me laugh so hard, but it is. Oh my god :rofl:

10 hours ago, yuzupon said:

:iagree:

About the media, if it will create less pressure for Yuzu, that's good. I also sincerely hope then that Shoma can cope with the burden/expectation being on him. Neither of them can win with this media circus, can they?:sigh:

I remember Shoma mentioned feeling the intense pressure when Yuzu withdrew from nationals last year. I think part of the reason Shoma grew so much was because he's kinda sheltered from the media since Yuzu was the star. I wouldn't mind it if he shared a little of the media burden from Yuzu.

9 hours ago, Xen said:

We were talking about giving Brian pooh gloves, the type where there's a pooh head type of mitten, so he can fold it over his hands when he shakes Yuzu's hand before Yuzu skates to the center. Automatically allows Yuzu to squish Pooh's head. :laughing:

That's a brilliant idea! :lol:

8 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

@singcarcom Where on earth did you find YOLO pancake image?! :laughing:

I was looking for beautiful pancakes to use as a signature, and searched for 'pancake art'. Can't resist the YOLO pancake. :lol:

4 hours ago, MrPudding said:

Lets just pray that the magical number '2' is only for ACI :tongueyuzu:

Or, he can win his 2nd OGM and be the 2nd man to repeat this feat after Dick Button! :tongueyuzu:

2 hours ago, MrPudding said:
You dont mess with the gloves.. or pooh.. or his things really :laughing:

That's why Yumi-san deserves tons of credit for taking care of Yuzu so well! XD

5 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

That's why Yumi-san deserves tons of credit for taking care of Yuzu so well! XD

I hope she didn't freak out because I recognized her on the crowd :slinkaway:and after the press conference she passed right in front of us and wow,  Yuzu looks a lot like her...