General Yuzuru Chat

There's rhinestones even on the green ribbons on his sleeves! The details are so beautiful!! I love it so much!!!

eta: I also love how delicate the fabric is. One thing (the only thing) I didn't like about the old costume was that the fabric didn't look elegant.

2 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

I'm blinded by how beautiful this is. I can't stop staring. It is so regal so perfect so glittery and so flattering on him. 

I really think, without being biased,  that he has some of the best costumes in the field, Shoma has some nice ones too, but having a beautiful and elegant figure helps, too .... to look perfect in almost everything you wear it's a gift.

7 minutes ago, Smultron said:

Although it is not much of change ( no black/red or blue Seimei for us :8122879:), the new costume looks really lovely to me. The white pattern is quite wonderful and I'm very much fond of the new shade of green for the ribbons :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw: 

I wonder if this really is the final version :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01: 

Me too I love the pattern^^. And I also prefere this green over the one from gpf15. 

I somehow think that it Is not quite complete yet...I think it will become even sparklier.