General Yuzuru Chat

13 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

LOL my Uber driver asked me about Yuzu without me having mentioned anything

He was like "So who is this guy who is so amazing? What's his name?"

Apparently he's been picking up fans to and from the rink the last couple of days.

And I was like "His name is Yuzuru Hanyu...and yes, he is quite spectacular..." unfortunately, Yuzu doesn't always bring out the eloquent side of me :biggrin:

I was actually talking to him about Yuzu in my trip here !!!

my habit of talking about Yuzu to anybody who can spare a few minutes 

3 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

No 4Lz tomorrow. But 4Lz for every day after that :) 

I thought we already knew no 4Lz tomorrow (it'll be a 3Lz instead) but I'm hoping this isn't a general no 4Lz at all 'cause Yuzu isn't sure on it.

With this kind of SP, he can have the margin for the 4Lz in these coming competitions to test it out.

6 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I thought we already knew no 4Lz tomorrow (it'll be a 3Lz instead) but I'm hoping this isn't a general no 4Lz at all 'cause Yuzu isn't sure on it.

With this kind of SP, he can have the margin for the 4Lz in these coming competitions to test it out.

It seems like @hamaguri edited the post between when I read it and you did.

The gist I got seems to be regarding the 4Lz soon (i.e. this competition, maybe the next?) rather than at all?

32 分ぐらい, yuzuangelさんが言いました:

It seems like @hamaguri edited the post between when I read it and you did.

The gist I got seems to be regarding the 4Lz soon (i.e. this competition, maybe the next?) rather than at all?

Yes, as I wrote, the day when he showed the intention (not to incorporate 4ltz soon) was sep. 21.

But the nuance of the sentence is, this article doesn't say about the layout of this competition, ac, but the strategy of this season so far.  So I corrected the post not to cause misunderstanding. The article itself is charged, so I can't read the whole article.  That's why all I can do is to inform you if fragmentary quotation in the twitter.☺

Just watched the Asahi broadcast and they have different angles and closeups and his face when he finished - good lord! Also the tano looked spectacular from a higher angle. The whole thing just looked more powerful overall. Does anyone know how to download FujiTV streams or is anyone planning on uploading it?

ETA Still noticing new things after a 5th watch. So much subtlety. 

:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

:animated-smileys-cheeky-053:

OH MY GOD

GUYS

Late I know but I woke up to this news.. then had to do some workshop/training on campus so only know got to catch up with stuff and boy was I thrilled!!

:pancake:

indeed...

though I prefer waffle lol.

CONGRATS for Yuzu and his team.. and hoping the free will go well too. Really, we don't have to expect perfection, like the first pancake it's ok.. but then he came out and did stuff like that and you wonder.. 

I hope his knee is getting much better and that it won't hinder his practice anymore in the future.

His 4T-3T is such a thing of beauty.... loooove how he entered the jump and the rippon, it accentuates how high he jumps and his perfect line. :smiley-love017:

Oh all the suspense about his new costume and we found out it's nonexistent.. for now at least :darklordyuzu: I wonder if it'll be the same with SEIMEI's.. 

1 hour ago, teeannroo said:

Don't know if this was mentioned before but Yuzu is trending no.2 on tumblr!

He reached n.º 1 too at some point after his SP!

29 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Just watched the Asahi broadcast and they have different angles and closeups and his face when he finished - good lord! Also the tano looked spectacular from a higher angle. The whole thing just looked more powerful overall. Does anyone know how to download FujiTV streams or is anyone planning on uploading it?

ETA Still noticing new things after a 5th watch. So much subtlety. 

Rippon! Not tano! He does not have helicopter arms! :laughing:

Haha that short program was an amazing experience ! And I could watch it live... thanks yo fate, I think ?

The thing is, I hadn't put the alarm on - because I didn't want to wake up my hubby, and, well, I'm tired these days, and 2AM is really late. I had made peace with the fact that I would watch Yuzu's short program right after waking up, in the morning.

However at around 2.15 AM, my hubby woke up and got up to drink a glass of water and did an awful lot of noise... and incidently woke me up... Just in time for me to watch Yuzu's SP ! He still can't believe tthat, for once, I was so happy he woke me up (I am usually more of the grumpy kind, you see ? ^^)

Anyway, that was awesome.

on another topic : A quite funny article about the Yuzu craze in the Journal du Quebec :)http://www.journaldequebec.com/2017/09/22/hysterie-a-la-japonaise - once again, focusing on his japanese fan, ignoring us international fans, but well.

I'd be glad to translate, but later - I don't have time right now.

5 minutes ago, xeyra said:

He reached n.º 1 too at some point after his SP!

Rippon! Not tano! He does not have helicopter arms! :laughing:

4 hours sleep and at end of the day brain tells me it's okay to type tano when I mean rippon. My brain is up for a fight if you wanna puddemup!

(ETA please don't fight my brain right now. It'll lose terribly. :13877886:

24 minutes ago, Altie said:

Haha that short program was an amazing experience ! And I could watch it live... thanks yo fate, I think ?

The thing is, I hadn't put the alarm on - because I didn't want to wake up my hubby, and, well, I'm tired these days, and 2AM is really late. I had made peace with the fact that I would watch Yuzu's short program right after waking up, in the morning.

However at around 2.15 AM, my hubby woke up and got up to drink a glass of water and did an awful lot of noise... and incidently woke me up... Just in time for me to watch Yuzu's SP ! He still can't believe tthat, for once, I was so happy he woke me up (I am usually more of the grumpy kind, you see ? ^^)

Anyway, that was awesome.

on another topic : A quite funny article about the Yuzu craze in the Journal du Quebec :)http://www.journaldequebec.com/2017/09/22/hysterie-a-la-japonaise - once again, focusing on his japanese fan, ignoring us international fans, but well.

I'd be glad to translate, but later - I don't have time right now.

Awww that first paragraph made me want to squeeze Yuzu so much. I like the French's point of view about it! :laughing: