General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, yuzuuu said:

yeah I wanted to draw him with the new costume too that's why I removed the previous chopin costume bits from my art and yuzu decides to slap me in the face. ^^;

btw will this new world record be counted? since it's in a challenger series? 

yes, I'm pretty sure Challenger series counts bc it's ISU sanctioned. there was a discussion a few pages back

44 minutes ago, GreatLakesGal said:

Why do they need to line up for it the night before? Don't they have all event tickets that would get the ticket holders into the practices? 

For good seats.

Not to make assumptions on who exactly is lining up but this is super normal in Asian fandom of any kind tbh. Same with people putting notices on seats, leaving for a while and coming back later. 

8 hours ago, meoima said:

If anything maybe a bad practice was just because of fatigue due to lack of training, as he skipped practice for several days, not because of his knee. Of course it's very rare for him to mess all jumps in a run through, it's still possible he will do perfect in competition.

Quoting myself because I am a witch...

these are...hilariously unfortunate stills :xD:

Just now, GreatLakesGal said:

It's possible that he's consciously changed the way he approaches practices now, relaxing more and not trying to be so perfect when it doesn't count.

wasn't it Brian who said in an interview that he used to always skate like he needed to prove something? maybe he's finally learned that he can let go a bit and own the performance where it counts

1 minute ago, xeyra said:

MY FAVES :embSwan:

16 minutes ago, meoima said:

Quoting myself because I am a witch...

You have a great track record, I'm gonna need some lottery numbers from you...

1 minute ago, GreatLakesGal said:

It's possible that he's consciously changed the way he approaches practices now, relaxing more and not trying to be so perfect when it doesn't count.

I hope so. It's only the SP of the first competition, so we still have quite a whiles to go...but I hope so.