General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Apparently there are Yuzu fans waiting outside the venue overnight??? Just for seats tomorrow?? I hope they're keeping warm ): can't honestly say I support this but...wow

I can't judge anyone for overnighting anywhere *remembers the time I spent 3 days in a car park for an idol festival (it was free entry lol) and the sheer amount of times i have overnighted at airports for photos...*

good luck to them all lmao. Me and my room mate know all about that fangirl life.

1 minute ago, CupidsBow said:

I can't judge anyone for overnighting anywhere *remembers the time I spent 3 days in a car park for an idol festival (it was free entry lol) and the sheer amount of times i have overnighted at airports for photos...*

good luck to them all lmao. Me and my room mate know all about that fangirl life.

Lol I've been a Kpop fangirl with friends who have overnighted for concerts but I haven't done so myself (we get so few in Australia that it's doubly bad), though I have waited six hours for Junsu =___=;; So. I get it, I totally do but I also wish the organisers made it so it wasn't necessary ):

1 minute ago, kaerb said:

Lol I've been a Kpop fangirl with friends who have overnighted for concerts but I haven't done so myself (we get so few in Australia that it's doubly bad), though I have waited six hours for Junsu =___=;; So. I get it, I totally do but I also wish the organisers made it so it wasn't necessary ):

Even for FS events in Japan with allocated seating there are massive, ridiculous lines. I don't know if it's people wanting to buy things in the lobby or what but the photos terrify me. :13877886: 

9 minutes ago, kaerb said:

(It was the gangnam summer festival a year or two ago when exo were performing. I wasn't even there for exo I was very annoyed at their fans lol)

I've done the kpop fansite thing hahaha I am very, very, very used to waiting around which is about 80% of fangirling is waiting like 2 hours to see oppa for like 2 minutes hahahaha

I have a high tolerance for waiting around so long as I get some pretty photos or a good view ;)

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

He learned how to troll from the best. :biggrin:

Did I tell you how trollzuru trolled us? We were all waiting for him on the stairs and then I saw a bunch of Japanese go into a door on the first floor, then someone said "he's at the k&c!"

After waiting like 20 minutes for him...

Live Trolling!

Just now, Hydroblade said:

Did I tell you how trollzuru trolled us? We were all waiting for him on the stairs and then I saw a bunch of Japanese go into a door on the first floor, then someone said "he's at the k&c!"

After waiting like 20 minutes for him...

Live Trolling!

Ninja off-season, Ninja on-season :rofl:

Wel, if you fly across the world, or part of it, to attend... and really want to be as close as you will probably ever be... it makes sense to do what you have to do. This is almost as intimate a setting you will get... and being in line ups, with people as devoted as you are? That's how some friendships are made!