General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, SSS said:

How did you "hear" that Yuzu was there?!?!

I had goosebumps all the time today... it is just a practice of b level competition...I am worried if I can survive NHK...not even GPF

Hydro told me , we walked around like lost aliens looking for mother ship and then BAM ! His antena directs us to the k&c place , basically we followed the lovely Japanese ladies  cause they're the real citizens of his planet :joy:

just found out I forgot the USB cable for the camera :animated-smileys-angry-028:

10 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I'm finally seated, slept a bit and now I can tell you what happened :biggrin:

I went to eat and buy an envelope to put the golden swans and when I came back @Xen and company were "Hydro, we were looking for you! Tracy was here earlier and we took a pic with her" I felt so saaaaaad :sadPooh: so I finished my last golden swan, a bit sad.

I saw Tracy coming down the aisle and my mom told me to go. I hesitated a bit because she was taking to someone but I figured that if I didn't do it I would regret it, so I gathered courage and went to her.

I apologized for bothering her and talked about our little swan project. She asked me why swans instead of cranes and I said that it was because we felt a swan represented him better than a crane (she nodded and said "yes, excellent idea!"). She asked me who I wanted her to give the swans to (what is English, sorry) and she said "Brian, Yuzu, his mother and the other coaches? It's that what you want me to do :) " I said yes, and that there was a note included in the envelope explaining what it was about (i used my username instead of my name and put a link to the planet) and that I was very happy that she agreed to do it. And that she had no idea just how much it meant to me.

I went inside the rink and guess who I found there? Brian :biggrin: so I got a pic with Brian, told him I have Tracy something, briefly explained it to him too and got a pic with him :biggrin: I also got to thank him for the work he has done, and fit everything he has done for Yuzu. He said "thank you so much, I really appreciate that" and he sounded so sincere, my heart felt all warm 💖

So that's it, that's the story of how the swans reached team Hanyu :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

(I told Tracy I came from Mexico and she gave me the kindest smile and said "aww, aren't you sweet!?". My heart melted and I can't begin to express how much I like her and Brian. They're wonderful people and I'm really glad Yuzu has them watching over him :sadPooh:)

Aww that's so great! Wonderful way for the swans to have reached Team Hanyu.

And now Yuzu knows the address of this planet... does this mean we have to stop talking about the PPOS now lol.

Just now, ruruzest said:

Hydro told me , we walked around like lost aliens looking for mother ship and then BAM ! His antena directs us to the k&c place , basically we followed the lovely Japanese ladies  cause they're the real citizens of his planet :joy:

just found out I forgot the USB cable for the camera :animated-smileys-angry-028:

won't somebody be kind enough to borrow you the fitting one? Though I don't know, my sister has a one you just CAN'T find other cable for it if you lose/forget your own, because of the port or something...

16 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I went to eat and buy an envelope to put the golden swans and when I came back @Xen and company were "Hydro, we were looking for you! Tracy was here earlier and we took a pic with her" I felt so saaaaaad :sadPooh: so I finished my last golden swan, a bit sad.

I saw Tracy coming down the aisle and my mom told me to go. I hesitated a bit because she was taking to someone but I figured that if I didn't do it I would regret it, so I gathered courage and went to her.

I apologized for bothering her and talked about our little swan project. She asked me why swans instead of cranes and I said that it was because we felt a swan represented him better than a crane (she nodded and said "yes, excellent idea!"). She asked me who I wanted her to give the swans to (what is English, sorry) and she said "Brian, Yuzu, his mother and the other coaches? It's that what you want me to do :) " I said yes, and that there was a note included in the envelope explaining what it was about (i used my username instead of my name and put a link to the planet) and that I was very happy that she agreed to do it. And that she had no idea just how much it meant to me.

I went inside the rink and guess who I found there? Brian :biggrin: so I got a pic with Brian, told him I have Tracy something, briefly explained it to him too and got a pic with him :biggrin: I also got to thank him for the work he has done, and fit everything he has done for Yuzu. He said "thank you so much, I really appreciate that" and he sounded so sincere, my heart felt all warm 💖

So that's it, that's the story of how the swans reached team Hanyu :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

(I told Tracy I came from Mexico and she gave me the kindest smile and said "aww, aren't you sweet!?". My heart melted and I can't begin to express how much I like her and Brian. They're wonderful people and I'm really glad Yuzu has them watching over him :sadPooh:)

awwwwwwwww you're so cute I'm glad you got to let Brian know just how much he is appreciated for all the hard work he does. It must be nice for both Tracy and Brian to see Yuzu is loved from all over the world and that the people who love him are thankful for the care and work they put in to making sure he's at his best. 

They both seem so lovely I don't know what I'd do in that situation aside from probably the same thing - tell them how much I respect what they do for their skaters.

14 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

I should be bringing mine to the arena, want to try and see if it works?

15 minutes ago, katonice said:

For the FS segment though, there will be a draw depending on placements?

Or is it just the SP placement itself determines the skating order now?

I think FS order will  depend on SP results. In 2015, FS order was decided by SP results. In Skate Canada, he skated last in short program and he was in 6th place so he skated 7th (there were 12 skaters in total) in free. In NHK, he was last to skate in both SP and FS. GPF SP order was decided by the points skaters got in total and Javi had the most so he skated last in short. But since Yuzu was in 1st place in short he skated last in FS.

Some other reports and comments from Yuzu in other articles:

According to Hochi, he started to have a sense of discomfort in his right knee from10 days ago.

He will do 4S instead of 4Lo in his SP.

His jump layout in FS is going to be 3Lz, 3Lo, 3F // 4S-3T, 4T-1Lo-3S, 4T, 3A-2T, 3A

http://www.hochi.co.jp/sports/winter/20170922-OHT1T50053.html

According to Daily Sports, at first, Brian didn’t tell him that he was going to compete with Javi here. So Yuzu was surprised when he heard about it and said “What?” (「えっ?」) Though he said he has been motivated by this situation, saying “I can train thinking “I’m not going to get beaten by him!” when we train together.” https://www.daily.co.jp/general/2017/09/22/0010577795.shtml

Another Yuzu’s comment reported in several sources:

“I want to focus on what I’m doing. I am clear about what I can do now, so I’m going to do what I have to do.”

https://www.jiji.com/jc/article?k=2017092200360&g=spo

http://www.sankei.com/photo/story/news/170922/sty1709220008-n1.html

43 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Thank you for sharing this :sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh:

Please enjoy every moment in the competition!

Looking forward to hearing from you and other satellites in the venue about your experience! :animated-smileys-waving-008: