General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, b138oo said:

Orser: 4Lz is always a part of our plan

Me: but... but Yuzu said/

Orser: you still listen to that kid after all these years? :knc_brian2:

Me: yeah I guess I shouldn't  :sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh:

He is such a troll. He must have a 4A tucked away somewhere and ready to be taken out when the time is ready.  :dpooh:

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

I'm shaking guys...

A part of the thousand swans I made are golden. Gold around their neck. I wanted to give them to team Yuzu.

And well...

7o2oOp4.jpg

Tracy told me she will give one to Brian, one for Yuzu, one for her and one for his mom.

I included a small message inside the envelope. So our message is definitely going to reach him.

I can't even cry, I'm just happy that he will definitely get it.

Omg!!! Somehow I got teary-eyed reading this! :tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

I can't believe the season is finally starting!! My heart is not ready for this. I'm so happy to be witnessing this epic season with the planet~! :tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8t1Yuvn1r8msi5:

2 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

I'm shaking guys...

A part of the thousand swans I made are golden. Gold around their neck. I wanted to give them to team Yuzu.

And well...

7o2oOp4.jpg

Tracy told me she will give one to Brian, one for Yuzu, one for her and one for his mom.

I included a small message inside the envelope. So our message is definitely going to reach him.

Omg this is AMAZING! Swans have reached him before his first competition! I'm so, so happy for you and I hope they watch over him all season!

(Glad to see you survived live hydroblading!)

3 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

I'm shaking guys...

And well...

7o2oOp4.jpg

This is so wonderful! And Tracy looks adorable holding the swan(it looks so beautiful!)~:knc_brian1: good work, Hydro! I am glad you succeeded in bringing our collective blessing from the planet to team TCC and Yuzu (and Yuzu San! :smiley-love017:)

I'm shaking guys...

And well...

7o2oOp4.jpg

Ahhhh :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid::003:Hydro~an essay is due..Can't wait for you to tell us how you find Tracy hahaha

So she took 4 swans .Where are the others ⁇

8 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

I'M SHAKING BUT PLEASE CHECK THE PH TWITTER FOR THE PIC I TOOK

Happy for you guys there @Hydroblade. It must have been amazing to see him just suddenly there :tumblr_m230o5o5Gg1qfamg6:

4 hours ago, fireovertheice said:

This is the translation reported by yude in Yuzu's GS thread:

http://www.asahi.com/articles/ASK9Q2CWMK9QUTQP004.html

In LP, Yuzuru is planning two 3A and three quads in the latter half. He won't do 4Lo in this competition. Orser says 4Ltz is a part of the plans and a goal for this season.

Orser says Yuzuru's condition is the best ever. The pain in his right knee is a little and he doesn't need (special) treatment. But to feel the pain means the body is trying to say something, so Orser decided to water down the programs technically. Orser thinks the cause of the pain is fatigue from the practice.

Edit: I was posting contemporary with @kaerb whose translation was also more complete than the other I found: thanks to you all for this work of translation from Japanese :snpeace:

This eases my worrying a little bit. I'm glad they're taking precautions now. Stay healthy Yuzu. If only we could wrap you in cotton wool and keep you safe forever.

I'm shaking guys...

And well...

7o2oOp4.jpg

That's so wonderful! :8430721:

It's amazing to think that in some tangible way, he will be able to feel all the support and love coming from us here on the Planet.

3 hours ago, sweetwater said:

Update on his right knee from Asahi

http://www.asahi.com/articles/ASK9Q2CWMK9QUTQP004.html

Rough translation of Yuzu related part:

On September 21st (22th in JST,) figure skater Yuzuru Hanyu (ANA) participated in an open practice in the ice rink in Montreal, Canada where Autumn Classic International will be held. After the practice session, he revealed that he would not attempt 4Lo in this competition due to mild pain in his right knee. In the practice, he beautifully nailed 4T and 4S combination. Men’s SP will happen in 22nd.

On his right knee, Hanyu said, “It hasn’t developed into a serious injury yet, but I am going to cut down on my right foot take-off jumps in order not to let it develop into serious one.” However, he is quite ambitious about other things. In FS he is planning to attempt two 3A and 3 quads in the second half. “As for the second half, I think this layout is the most difficult, and I want to nail all these jumps,” he said.

Coach Brian Orser said that the quad Lutz is “part of our plan, our goal for this season.” About Hanyu’s condition, he said, “He is in the best shape ever. The pain (in his right knee) is a mild one. He doesn’t need to get treatment. However, in my experience, when you feel a pain, your body has something to tell you, so I decided to make him water down technically. He won’t attempt 4Lo. I think the pain was caused by fatigue from training.”

ETA: I found many other translations have already posted. Sorry for not having checked well.:bow:

So, so happy to hear this. Really happy he and his team are taking great care of his health :tumblr_m230o5o5Gg1qfamg6:

woow! The season starts with great emotions. I cried to see the swan with Tracy. :sadPooh:There is so much love and dedication in this little gift that Yuzu can feel all our love and positive energy for him in receiving his. I'm just imagining your smile. :joy:Thank you Hydroblade and everyone who participated in this project.:winky:Yuzuru is healthy and her knee is healthy. That's how I'm mentalising him. I trust him and his team to do the best.:thanks: