General Yuzuru Chat

Apparently the issue with his knee is training fatigue, possibly caused by the 4Lo (the low knee take off might make it worse than 4Lz) but it doesn't require treatment, probably just rest. Can someone do a better translation?

Edit:

17 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Apparently the issue with his knee is training fatigue, possibly caused by the 4Lo (the low knee take off might make it worse than 4Lz) but it doesn't require treatment, probably just rest. Can someone do a better translation?

Basically you got the main points. Two key things: 4Lz always part of the plan (as predicted...these trolls). And glad they're being overly cautious about the knee pain - probably caused by training tiredness though :facepalm: 

(Better translation below)

This is the translation reported by yude in Yuzu's GS thread:

http://www.asahi.com/articles/ASK9Q2CWMK9QUTQP004.html

In LP, Yuzuru is planning two 3A and three quads in the latter half. He won't do 4Lo in this competition. Orser says 4Ltz is a part of the plans and a goal for this season.

Orser says Yuzuru's condition is the best ever. The pain in his right knee is a little and he doesn't need (special) treatment. But to feel the pain means the body is trying to say something, so Orser decided to water down the programs technically. Orser thinks the cause of the pain is fatigue from the practice.

Edit: I was posting contemporary with @kaerb whose translation was also more complete than the other I found: thanks to you all for this work of translation from Japanese :snpeace:

6 minutes ago, fireovertheice said:

Edit: I was posting contemporary with @kaerb whose translation was also more complete than the other I found: thanks to you all for this work of translation from Japanese :snpeace:

All good! I wasn't sure about 状態については仕上がりは過去最高 so hesitated about posting mine. This translation is more fluid than my line by line so i think this captures the key points better :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

10 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Or he's replacing 4Lo with a 4S

I thought that was the plan too, since he did the SE 4S at practice, but that was until this article mentioned 3Lo in both programs (unless google translate deceives me). We'll see in tomorrow's practice.