General Yuzuru Chat

56 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

W-Weren't that supposed to be a watered down version? Like, I count 5 quad attempts (the first half without the entry steps???), two triple axels (acting up???YUZU???Guys remind me it's just a practice...), and the only not jumped/attempted elemement is 3F (it's either that stable, or he still don't trust his edge without distracting steps :laughing:) and the spins (that are marked anyway- I feel new arm movements coming)...THE SPIRAL STAYS!hopefully and the step sequence...darn, now I really have no chance of sleeping the next two days, I NEED to watch competition live... *Prays Chopin will behave*

His face at the beginning tho..."So, do I show them everything or do I go watered down?Nahahah, gotta play a bit."

Edit: sorry, only 4 quad attempts, the second was a triple...or was it? My head spins... @Hydroblade and the rest of live watching satellites, are you okay? You alive?

30 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

W-Weren't that supposed to be a watered down version? Like, I count 5 quad attempts (the first half without the entry steps???), two triple axels (acting up???YUZU???Guys remind me it's just a practice...), and the only not jumped/attempted elemement is 3F (it's either that stable, or he still don't trust his edge without distracting steps :laughing:) and the spins (that are marked anyway- I feel new arm movements coming)...THE SPIRAL STAYS!hopefully and the step sequence...darn, now I really have no chance of sleeping the next two days, I NEED to watch competition live... *Prays Chopin will behave*

His face at the beginning tho..."So, do I show them everything or do I go watered down?Nahahah, gotta play a bit."

Edit: sorry, only 4 quad attempts, the second was a triple...or was it? My head spins... @Hydroblade and the rest of live watching satellites, are you okay? You alive?

The Lutz and loop were both triples so 3 quad attempts but all in the second half so that's that......