General Yuzuru Chat

Instead of panicking, we should be happy that:

a) he told Brian that he had slight knee pain

b) they limited his practice

c) he's going to adjust his layout to accommodate for it. 

Look at the progress from overtraining 4Ts prior to 2016 Worlds FS!

2 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Yuzu's knee injury is forcing him to use Nathan's strategy, add the quads later...I hope he gets those pcs

1 分ぐらい, PomeloPoohさんが言いました:

Hope Yuzu will keep his practice light these days and recover as fast as possible. Praying to the universe constantly with my subconscious... Now I can't help wishing Javier wasn't there:facepalm: Then Yuzu would have no stress of serious competition (as if that's gonna stop him from trying his hardest anyway...but still.) Well, let's try to limit our worries to a sensible amount and send him some calm and confident vibe.:grouphug:

Nah, I think it's good that he is. So the guy can start adjusting for strong competition even when his condition isn't the greatest. Even better that it's Fernandez, because it's familiar competition so he doesn't become needlessly extra in his adjustment. It's a perfect start to the season, I'd say. I just hope he uses the opportunity wisely and that his injury can be kept in control.

12 分ぐらい, xeyraさんが言いました:

He saw the wonders it worked for Fernandez. The boy *really* has learned. *^___^* Well, he does that all the time anyway. Watch what others do, see how well it's worked for them and apply it to himself and make it work for him 100x better than it worked for those he copied it from.

Edit: Damn, I meant to add this to my last comment but whenever I edit to add a quote, this keeps happening :o(

1 minute ago, Fay said:

Seems to have been Brian who said that Yuzu hasn't been training since last week because of the pain. 

I wonder if they agreed to be more open about the slightest injuries.... bc this is not like Yuzu to talk abt injuries unless they are bad.

It just makes me wonder how bad the injury is....

1 minute ago, robin said:

I wonder if they agreed to be more open about the slightest injuries.... bc this is not like Yuzu to talk abt injuries unless they are bad.

I want to be hopeful that this is him taking care of his health and having learned from the past but I'm stressed :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

2 minutes ago, robin said:

Or maybe he's just preparing himself for the media storm when he doesn't jump 5 quads and scores 319 on his first competition of the season, unlike Shoma. 

Just now, xeyra said:

Or maybe he's just preparing himself for the media storm when he doesn't jump 5 quads and scores 319 on his first competition of the season, unlike Shoma. 

Well Yuzu doesn't seem to like using injury as an "excuse" so that wouldn't be the reason....

12 minutes ago, xeyra said:

This. I'm choosing to believe Brian when he says it's nothing serious. Yuzuru isn't taking any chances and has learned his lesson to immediately check out and deal with/accommodate for any pains/tiny injuries instead of ignoring them and letting them grow into a serious problem.