General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, meoima said:

This news says Yuzuru has pain in his right knee it seems, and his program might be adjusted. 

It's a good thing to adjust his program if he isn't in perfect conditon yet. First impressions are important this season, but his health should be the priority. It'll be beneficial in the long run.

13 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Pain in his right knee ... damn it... now I'm worried ... I hope is something light ... I mean he looked so aware of his body lately, I'm sure he wouldn't risk nothing ... :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

all of those 4T's during the summer.... wrong knee..

...i thought he was aware of his body and knew his limits :tumblr_inline_mzx95p7TPv1r8msi5:

10 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I hope the severity is no more than "banged it on a coffee table" level. :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

but you know yuzu...he's not complaining about something just to complain about it....

3 時間前, Shayuzuさんが言いました:

this medal design looks awfully familiar :tongueyuzu:

Oh yeah it does. Lol! The straight diagonal lines look more like folds to me, really, and the randomness effect is anything but lazy, like some one you think. That is not easy to carve and probably cost a lot to achieve, you all. And it looks that way, too. In fact, they look a lot like some of our friend's costumes, like this one:

ede283683d7fde32ade8e185f560a0ec.jpg

If you find the medal design lazy, I spose you find this one lazy too, lol.

40 分ぐらい, meoimaさんが言いました:

This news says Yuzuru has pain in his right knee it seems, and his program might be adjusted. 

Good strat. 👍