General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, AsteroidB-612 said:

Awww hearing that is like we are there with you! REPRESENT!:grouphug::thanks:

1 hour ago, LadyLou said:

:tumblr_inline_mm2wb3v3qq1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:

Don't forget to take as many photos as possible (and then of course to share them with the rest of us:2thumbsup:)

A photo of the banner too pls:tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

(but MORE photos of our Overlord Zuzu :Drool: )

1 hour ago, Yatagarasu said:

Thank you!! Please tell me you took a photo! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Tiny and bad quality pic. But here it is!

oiy9Ene.jpg

1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

Yes, yes you can. It might give him a bit of extra ruggedness too! Win :biggrin:

And maybe he can snag one of those silvers or bronzes in the Team competition too! (of course, wouldn't complain if it were gold too :biggrin:). 

The medals do match the clean and simple aesthetic they're going for it seems. Not the most ground-breaking and exciting of designs though I must admit. Maybe there are some extra hidden features we don't know about? Lol. 

8 hours ago, Yoa said:

From their website:

Can I bring my camera and take pictures during the event?
At Skate Canada events, spectators are permitted to use small point and shoot cameras for personal use only. The following guidelines will be enforced:
– No flash photography
– No camera bags in venue
– No use of professional cameras and/or detachable lenses
– Camera cannot interfere with other fans’ enjoyment
– Any resale of photography or posting photos on professional websites is strictly prohibited
– Absolutely no video recording is allowed. Only accredited coaches and team managers may be permitted to videotape their own skater/team from rinkside during that skater’s/team’s practice or performance. If athletes wish to obtain a video of their programs, they may purchase a copy from the licensed video distributor on site if applicable.

Spectators not abiding by these restrictions risk having their camera confiscated by venue security staff. Additionally, Skate Canada staff reserves the right to restrict use of other types of cameras should they feel the quality and/or type of camera fail to protect the athletes’ and/or event’s interests.

Aw no fancams.

Thanks for the reply!