General Yuzuru Chat

23 minutes ago, kaerb said:

lmao someone on the Ghana Choco marketing team is giving themselves a high five right now :laughing:

Well, I like chocolate a lot so they already had me as a potential client :P i was curious about Japanese chocolate anyway! But you can't resist the image of Trollzuru eating the props hahahaha

20 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Well, I like chocolate a lot so they already had me as a potential client :P i was curious about Japanese chocolate anyway! But you can't resist the image of Trollzuru eating the props hahahaha

Japanese chocolate is on the sweeter side in general, and Ghana is sweeter than Meiji, imo :biggrin:

It's already Monday here :biggrin: Things to look forward this week (which is partly my wishlist) + flashbacks 

1) Chopin 3.0

2) Seimei 2.0

3) new costumes

4) cricket brothers reunion 

Screen-Shot-2016-04-24-at-2.23.32-PM.png

5) Nam teasing Yuzu

6) Misha and Yuzu's interactions and lots of photos on Misha's instagram

7) revenge on flowery triple axel 

Hace 2 horas, Vivienne said:

Skate Canada International Channel on Dailymotion streams it for free, they even stream practice sessions if I'm not mistaken.

They didn't stream practices last year for ACI, but they did for Skate Canada iirc.

7 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Huh...what was all the ceremony at the World Championships then? (iirc didn't Yuzu push him out to take a special bow or something?)

Yeah, he did that :) and I think after all the hints and interviews throughout the last season, it was more likely than not that he would retire (hence Yuzu pushing him out at worlds) but I don't think I've ever seen any official announcement, so I guess technically he never retired

9 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

Yeah, he did that :) and I think after all the hints and interviews throughout the last season, it was more likely than not that he would retire (hence Yuzu pushing him out at worlds) but I don't think I've ever seen any official announcement, so I guess technically he never retired

He never announced he retired, so technically he is unretired. 

54 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Huh...what was all the ceremony at the World Championships then? (iirc didn't Yuzu push him out to take a special bow or something?)

It could be worse... last year, there was an F1 driver who announced his retirement, and then in the last race, which was also his home race, he retired after a crash and everyone got really emotional as he walked around, greeting fans, with a flag and everyone was crying and then a few months later, there was a spot available in his team again, so he decided not to retire after all. That was really headdesk moment  - though also kind of funny.

I'm happy for Misha staying around, he seems like an interesting and fun guy and why not have some fun still, if he can? Plus, he's one of the people Yuzu usually has fun and relaxes with, that's always a plus. Anyway, it could be he only does competitions now and then without getting into the really serious ones (GPS, Worlds etc.). We'll see, I guess