General Yuzuru Chat

5 часов назад, ralucutzagy сказал:

Thank you, @gladi, you are amazing! :clap: :thanks: :smiley-love017:

Brian's full interview from Yuzu's open practice day!

:bow::bow::bow: @gladi

Such a big and interesting interview! :13877886: Couldn't be any happier that Brain and Yuzu communicate so well now :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

Цитата

Regarding Yuzuru, I think there will be times in this season when I’ll have to hold him back

Poor Brian's hair :tongueyuzu:

Цитата

Most skaters feel guilty about rest. Javier’s probably different.

Who's the troll now? :knc_brian2:

Цитата

There is no need to prove to anyone that you can do a proper Salchow

:sadPooh:

@gladi thank you so much! It's a joy and a relief to learn Yuzu and Brian have learnt to communicate really effectively - and that Yuzu definitely has a say. Hope Brian and Tracy hold the boy back when he wants to push a bit too hard.

Staying at TCC a lot more helped, no more going back to being a long- distance student please...

3 minutes ago, Lunna said:

Who's the troll now? :knc_brian2:

Hhahahah Brian dropping subtle hints xDDD

thank you so much for the translation, gladi! It was indeed the longest so far, and so deep and also emotional. 

Also LOL at WhyNot4Lz!Max Ambesi tweeting. Well, he's not wrong. Plus, with the whole part of Brian talking about Yuna's 3Loop that made her get better at the rest of the jumps... I think he might be aiming to do the same thing with 4Loop and 4Lutz for Javi and Yuzu respectively (If they will let him.) Of course, though, Yuzu will never allow his 4Lz to be his 'weakest jump'. He already has 3Flip, theoretically, even if he enters through quick steps and exists with a counter now... so you can't actually say anything bad about that Flip. 

Just watch Yuzu's Seimei runthrough. I think there's alot changes in transition, the timing for his jumps is slightly change, of course, its different layout. And lol he didnt do the step sequence and chsq. His movement is sharper and his arm improve alot. Now I'm have a little concern to his costume. Unless he wear those UA or follow Patrick's on ice fashion, the new costume cannot display all those gorgeous movements :tantrum: 

And I love Brian's interview. Many thanks for @gladi to translate it. You're my hero :smiley-love017:. Its great to hear Yuzu  can communicate with Brian and his team better. I'm glad that Yuzu is in good hands, people really care about him, how he feel, how to make him relax.  And I feel like Brian is ready to fight with all those complains about Seimei 2.0 and Ballade 3.0 :laughing:

5 hours ago, xeyra said:

I don't know what the source of this is (anyone know?) but apparently Mitsuki said he'd like to reach the JGP final so he'd be skating in the same event as Yuzu. Cute!

Mitsuki said this in "Quadruple" 2017 March issue. He wants to reach JGPF while Yuzu is still competing. GPF and the Nationals are the only chance for him to attend the same comp as Yuzu and he's hoping for a picture together!

Thanks, gladi!! 

Sounds like Brian definitely is ready to take on all comers with regards to his students.  His vacation has worked well so far:0007:   He has no need to politic but will absolutely do It if necessary. This season is going to be so difficult, but i feel like yuzu is in a really good place both physically and mentally. His team seems really supportive and now with yuzu being more open, everything is better than ever.

And :bow: to Brian, concerning the  cavalier 4A training talk.... so blase, lol. 

Brian is ready to fight you outside if you say anything bad about his boy or his boy's program choices.

It did strike me in that interview just how fond and how highly Brian seems to think of Yuzuru. Like it could be played up to pander to Japanese media but it read really genuine and it's honestly very heart-warming. Brian really seems to put a lot of care into the skaters he coaches and it obviously pays off.