General Yuzuru Chat

A million thank yous are not enough @gladi!!

Personally, what left the deepest impression in my mind was the strong connection within Team Hanyu. Coaches Brian Orser and Tracy Wilson, and choreographer Shae-lynn Bourne talked about Hanyu’s personal character and performance.

...one can really feel their love and affection for Hanyu and their professionalism as mentors.

Don't want to dig up past hurts but Boston truly made Yuzu change his views and open up more to TCC team. I really feel the difference in how close he is now to Brian compared to that past seasons. I'm glad he's decided that good communication helps (LOL). I also believe he's one of the reason we saw Tracy in the K&C last season. Didn't he say she helped him a lot during the time where he couldn't even step on the ice? Anyway, it was really lovely to see Tracy at the K&C - helps Brian as well. haha

This photo session was a precious opportunity for each outlet to do their own respective photography, making use of the Cricket Club courtyard [as backdrop]. In order not to overlap with each other––“Is it okay if we take it here?” “Then, our side will be here”––the photographers made adjustments in advance (t/n they may have, but Kiss&Cry and Figure Skate Magazine still look the same 😱😂), and took turns to do their shoots, one outlet at a time.

Troll!!! He could at least have gone with a different shirt for each publication :tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow:

Yamaguchi    No, um… Hanyu-senshu, there is no time, so… eh? Eh?

Hanyu    (strengthens his grip as if saying, “Nope, not letting go!” and continues to smile, facing the camera)

“How was it, today?” “Oh jeez, this photo can’t be used, can it!” It’s been decided that the other companies won’t look over when a photoshoot is taking place, so we don’t know the full picture but… Yuzuru Hanyu, are you a brat….?

Oh my... this brat. I feel like somewhere in Japan, Tatsuki Machida's going "I told you so! I told you he was annoying..." :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxBXC1qz4rgp:

When we returned to work, colleagues, mainly the ladies, kept showing up, and the files were gone in a flash.

:rofl:

9 hours ago, xeyra said:

Question that just came to me. Where the heck is Javi? He's not in that TCC photo with Patrick! 

Javi was waiting for them with dinner at home, as per other Javi and Sonia's instastories lol (Admittedly, you can't see Yuzu in them, but I like to think he was the one in between two Javi's :P There was a tiny plate, there, perfect for food picky Yuzu)

14 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Javi was waiting for them with dinner at home, as per other Javi and Sonia's instastories lol (Admittedly, you can't see Yuzu in them, but I like to think he was the one in between two Javi's :P There was a tiny plate, there, perfect for food picky Yuzu)

My heart feels warm thinking about that...