General Yuzuru Chat

12 minutes ago, crazykuroneko said:

There's no specific mention of his name in that article, so like @xeyra said, it may won't apply to him or he'll do it instead at TCC

Given he's mentioned that horrid schedule before, I bet he won't let that affect him :laughing:

I find it somewhat funny the news article used Yuzu's picture, when he's probably going to be the one to benefit from these arrangements the least. 

36 минут назад, xeyra сказал:
I don't think this would apply to Yuzu, since he trains outside of Japan, but TCC has also adapted to a morning schedule, hasn't it? I remember Brian mentioning they were going to do so for this season.

And the schedule for WC at Helsinki also was very early, similar will be this year's CoR for men, so they already will have such an experience.

17 minutes ago, Lunna said:

And the schedule for WC at Helsinki also was very early, similar will be this year's CoR for men, so they already will have such an experience.

Didnt yuzuru already train his body to wake up and go training according to the competition time zone. I watch some footage before where he go to sendai ice rink alone at 3 am or 4am (doing the audio's equipment setup by himself n clean himself after) doing training so that his body will be at max during that time period.

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

From here it seems like he started training early?

Also i read somewhere US team have an ice rink as training ground for their team around pyeongchang or seoul (i don't remember) 

4 hours ago, kaeryth said:

2014 4Lz but at TCC... skip to 2:39.

Hide contents

Underrotated, but he was already decided to give it a short entrance, the same of his 3Lz. I mean, you don't see tension anywhere in his body that might indicate he's about to jump a quadruple jump... just amazing. 

1 hour ago, katonice said:

First part of the feature on "Catch!" (Nothing new so far I believe.)

Will update when the other parts are posted.

Can anyone give the gist on what is being said in these clips, please? 

1 hour ago, HaruhiMoe said:

Didnt yuzuru already train his body to wake up and go training according to the competition time zone. I watch some footage before where he go to sendai ice rink alone at 3 am or 4am (doing the audio's equipment setup by himself n clean himself after) doing training so that his body will be at max during that time period.

Also i read somewhere US team have an ice rink as training ground for their team around pyeongchang or seoul (i don't remember) 

It's team russia. They will set a basecamp in Niigata and Fukuoka for practice before the games (sorry if oot)

3 hours ago, kamotejojo said:

Catch! has been uploaded by hana02015. :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw: 

For all the hype about ~never before seen footage', I think it was just a couple more seconds of Chopin (which was looking GREAT). All the interview grabs were things we've heard before (like the exact interview clips they played before)

- Yuzu talking about being aware he's repeating programs and how he'll make them different

- Wanting to do Seimei right after 2015 season

- Wanting to first be chosen as Olympic rep and then aim for OGM