General Yuzuru Chat

23 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

Hi, guys!

I'm deeply sorry, I didn't mean to imitate our dear trolling overlord by promising my story about Helsinki and not telling it. :oops:I just wasn't sure anybody would be interested, so I asked my question and went to finish my university paper. Then it took me an eternity to write everything in English. But your "likes" gave me the courage to finish. Thanks!

I really wish I could paint or write poems : I would not spam everybody with my endless stories about Yuzu. But I can't. So, it will be a very long story. Actually, it's so long that when I realized it, I made a PDF to not bother you with a tremendous post. Feel free to download. But I’m warning you I have a tendency for you graphomania and my story is full of personal thought and opinions. So, to not bother yourself, you can read only a part where I finally see Yuzu’s performance – I made it in in bold. I just ask you to have mercy for a very emotional girl with poor English whose first life competition ever happened to be WC free skate in Helsinki. Besides, it’s the very precious memories I have.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90gUm4gt1YXZTRMZTc0VVIxLTg/view?usp=sharing

Thank you @ Mastyaeva for sharing your feelings and your emotions with us. I read the whole document you have written. It is very good reading and I have the same feelings as yours. I was there in Helsinki for the whole week too. It was such an extraordinary experience to witness a miracle and the legendary performances of Yuzuru in both programs, Let's go crazy and Hope&Legacy.

In two weeks, we can see Yuzuru again at Autumn Classic International in Montreal, my hometown.

I hope you could be there with us who are going. If not, you can watch him on streaming .

I will think about you and hoping to give energy and support to Yuzuru like you have done in Helsinki.

Hace 9 horas, gladi said:

We joke about hair loss, and I think it's true that Brian is largely more conservative than Yuzu. But Brian has been encouraging Javi to do the 4Lo for a while, all the way back to 2014.

From October 2016. http://web.icenetwork.com/news/2016/10/28/207396238/sprinting-out-of-the-gate-hanyu-plans-six-quads

From JWC/WC 2014. http://www.figureskating-online.com/brian-orser.html

Brian doubted that Yuzu was capable of doing 4Lo and thought 4A would probably come first. I can't believe he said that :rofl:

Ahora, Smultron said:

I usually hate white jeans but this is an exception, he makes it work so well :smiley-love017: 

Now I sound like the shallow fan again ohh.. but you can't deny our boy is extremely good looking  :biggrin: 

Sometimes it is extremely difficult not to sound like a shallow fan :girlsigh:. It is all his fault. 

4 minutes ago, Smultron said:

I usually hate white jeans but this is an exception, he makes it work so well :smiley-love017: 

Now I sound like the shallow fan again ohh.. but you can't deny our boy is extremely good looking  :biggrin: 

One must have a great fit body to look good in white pants ... well, he has one ... damn, I'm fangirling again ... lol