General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

I'm so excited for hydroblade variations! ... and Shae Lynn is absolutely the best person to collaborate with Yuzu on it. :10636614:

Here's a great example of Shae Lynn's different hydroblade variations in just one program!

Hide contents

Holy wow! That's impressive to say the least! 

I do do hope that he never compromises his own hydroblade, though. It's still the most beautiful I've seen. He looks like a crane with those slender arms and long fingers. 

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I do do hope that he never compromises his own hydroblade, though. It's still the most beautiful I've seen. He looks like a crane with those slender arms and long fingers. 

The good thing about Yuzu is he never just "copies". I think the best adjective to describe what he does are tributes. His layback ina bauer is a tribute to Shizuka but what he does is very different from Shizuka (unless they're collaborating) and each ina bauer is just a little bit different depending on the program. Same with his hydroblade as well. Also, Shae Lynn has always been a choreographer that's able to tailor a program specifically to the skater.

29 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

I'm so excited for hydroblade variations! ... and Shae Lynn is absolutely the best person to collaborate with Yuzu on it. :10636614:

Here's a great example of Shae Lynn's different hydroblade variations in just one program!

Hide contents

This is amazing! I would love for Yuzuru to experiment with some of these c:

Also, all that origami work is really touching, really beautiful, I'm so happy to be a part of such a wonderful group of people and I hope I'll be able to infuse one of those little colorful swans with my own feelings of hope and joy for Yuzu. 

34 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Reveal hidden contents

never seen that third one! n that spin after that :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: i would love to see yuzu's own take on those! :tumblr_inline_nhkf07EXnO1qid2nw: but the most notable n great thing about it is that its a sequence of hydroblades n sadly i dont think seimei's music construction allows that. but maybe we'll get an ex with those! that'd be awesome :10636614:

3 часа назад, Hydroblade сказал:

Yuzuangel's swans which will take a trip to Moscow :biggrin: (spot the rebel swan)

ibnq45z.jpg

I hope these swans can reach many Yuzu fans, and ofc i would love it if most of you attending get a swan :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: 

That's such a sweet idea! :tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

I agree that yuzu's is the most aesthetically pleasing, but I also think it would be cool to see him experiment with different variations to make it more unique to specific programs if that makes sense

10 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

The entries for Finlandia Trophy are up. Yuzu's not going. It was just a rumor! 

DI9K3qLXUAEJcuA.jpg

We ended up finding out it was just a retweeting account who was retweeting old stuff, hence the 'rumor'.