General Yuzuru Chat

This user deftly observed that Yuzu has been wearing essentially the same Chacot training ensemble in all these off-season photos at TCC. Just like Einstein (didn't know he wore same clothes most of the time?) and Steve Jobs genius dispositions lol. Mark Zuckerberg should be added to that list. Yes, these guys have other things to think about than OOTDs and outfit colour combinations =P

4 minutes ago, katonice said:

This user deftly observed that Yuzu has been wearing essentially the same Chacot training ensemble in all these off-season photos at TCC. Just like Einstein (didn't know he wore same clothes most of the time?) and Steve Jobs genius dispositions lol. Mark Zuckerberg should be added to that list. Yes, these guys have better things to think about than OOTDs and outfit colour combinations =P

I suspect he got the Chacott jacket at least while he was doing Fantasy on Ice. I think they had a booth during FaoI and Johnny has a video of himself in a tutu dancing in front of their shop. He was also wearing it in that photo with Johnnyamd Evgenia holding the YOI dolls. 

1 hour ago, katonice said:

This user deftly observed that Yuzu has been wearing essentially the same Chacot training ensemble in all these off-season photos at TCC. Just like Einstein (didn't know he wore same clothes most of the time?) and Steve Jobs genius dispositions lol. Mark Zuckerberg should be added to that list. Yes, these guys have other things to think about than OOTDs and outfit colour combinations =P

I found it! :laughing:

My fellow satellites. I want to share something important with you :biggrin:

uwNtkZU.png

:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:We passed 70k posts on the forum!:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

(under a one thread format, we would have about 4680 pages :biggrin: )

Thank you so much for everything, and i hope that we continue to grow :tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw: Looking forward to the number we'll have after ACI:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

My fellow satellites. I want to share something important with you :biggrin:

uwNtkZU.png

:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:We passed 70k posts on the forum!:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

(under a one thread format, we would have about 4680 pages :biggrin: )

Thank you so much for everything, and i hope that we continue to grow :tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw: Looking forward to the number we'll have after ACI:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

lol, better make that 'several days after ACI'... I suspect that's when the PH satellites lucky enough to be in the audience, begin to regain consciousness. Good to know though. We are a mighty force. :drink2:

10 hours ago, kiches said:

I suspect he got the Chacott jacket at least while he was doing Fantasy on Ice. I think they had a booth during FaoI and Johnny has a video of himself in a tutu dancing in front of their shop. He was also wearing it in that photo with Johnnyamd Evgenia holding the YOI dolls. 

He really tends to stick with the same clothes once he finds something that he likes lol. I really didn't notice he was wearing Chacott so often though before now. 

9 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Oooh, it's a Japanese brand? Too bad (or fortunately?) I'm not too much of a shopper or else I'd be looking through their catalogues already ^^