General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

Hi, guys! 

I have a question. Actually, I’ve never been a forum-member before, but I really like this one. I'm here for about three months already, and I really enjoy reading all the posts. :2thumbsup: Finally, I thought that you all are so kind and love Yuzu so much that you may be interested in my personal experience: by heaven's blessing during the free skate in Helsinki I happened to be in the tribune just above the place where skaters came back from the ice (sorry, my English is too poor to explain it properly, it was near the press-section, if it would make my explanation more clear). So, I saw Yuzu from the very close distance (2-3 meters, I guess?) that legendary day, as, of course, I ran down to cheer up for him after the skate. It’s September already, so I don’t know, if somebody have already shared an experience like this. That's why I decided to ask you all if somebody is interested in any of my memories. You can just ask me any questions if it’s the case. Thanks! )

Hello and welcome! I'd love to hear about your experience in seeing Yuzu! He's always very grateful and considerate of everyone and it's nice hearing personal accounts of it. And don't worry about your English - it's good and you're perfectly understandable. :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

1 hour ago, daisyjune said:

Yuzu looks very good! :tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw:

tumblr_mil163Sb7f1qfcx4to2_250.gif

Thank you again and again @gladi!! :bow:

“What training do you want to see today?” When they unanimously requested a run-through of the Free Skate, Hanyu replied, “Well then, I’ll do the short.”

Such a cheeky brat!! .... I love it :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

We are not printing it, but for some reason, the first shot [we took] was of him grasping my two hands, body draped over me, strange/mysterious gaze and smile.

I..... have a mighty need. :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

... but had worst come to worst, there was the possibility that Hanyu making a weird face would have ended up on the cover…

You mean to say there were funnier poses after the one where he tried to eat a leaf?! Help... I want them.. :10636614:

9 hours ago, Forcefield said:

Lol not sure if that's true or not. For people who have been following FS longer, is Yuzu among the first male skaters to wear tight fitting training gear that's all black - constantly? As in, probably 90% of the time he's skating at a comp that tbh for me it's become his look.

Tbh I don't see much male skaters nowadays with the fashion (or maybe confidence) to wear such form-fitting training clothes like he does. Or maybe I'm wrong.

black tight:dpooh:black tshirt:13877886:

On 31.8.2017 at 6:41 PM, xeyra said:

This interpretation depends a bit on the translator, I think. @gladi's interpretation of that was 'wildness' whereas iron_klaus was rough masculinity. Take which one you prefer. :biggrin:

Sorry for coming back to this so late but for me as a native speaker and translator the word  "wildness" is more objective, general and just right. There might be a hint of masculinity in that word "荒さ" but it still remains an implication and is up to your personal perception:smile:

6 minutes ago, riminin said:

Sorry for coming back to this so late but for me as a native speaker and translator the word  "wildness" is more objective, general and just right. There might be a hint of masculinity in that word "荒さ" but it still remains an implication and is up to your personal perception:smile:

Thanks for your comment - it's precious

Yay, nice to see the boy again - he's growing, he's 19 now!