General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Does it smell like Yuzu? Not yuzu yuzu, but Yuzu yuzu

I am confused which yuzu you're asking about but it mostly smelled of cocoa which is why I decided against buying it lol

But it could also be bc my nose goes numb everytime I walk into lush

Just now, BrightonDogwoods said:

I DID buy it today, I saw they were discontinuing it so I wanted to get some. I've never smelled it but I'm SURE I will love it!

This whole exchange would have been so much cooler if I had actually bought it...

2 minutes ago, robin said:

I am confused which yuzu you're asking about but it mostly smelled of cocoa which is why I decided against buying it lol

But it could also be bc my nose goes numb everytime I walk into lush

Well if yuzu does smell of citrus and chocolate...

3 minutes ago, BrightonDogwoods said:

I DID buy it today, I saw they were discontinuing it so I wanted to get some. I've never smelled it but I'm SURE I will love it!

[grabby hands] i need iiiiiiiiit

9 minutes ago, BrightonDogwoods said:

There are several Lush stores in Montreal but they don't seem to be very close to the arena. I can try to bring some with me to ACI for sampling purposes but will have to put it in a container compliant with carry on luggage rules :laughing:

There's one close-ish to where i will be staying yay

4 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

If you don't mind my input, I personally feel @gladi's one is more on point objectively (as well as closer to something Hanyu himself might say if he were speaking English) while Iron Klaus' one is more subject to their personal interpretation. They're both great work, ofc. And since personal interpretation is a personal freedom, by all means, keep it. ^.^ It's not all that completely far-fetched still, after all.

@Forcefield's "inner diva" also kind of works, btw, as far as personal interpretation goes. In fact, I think I like that one the best. xxxD

I'm now imagining a Pirates of the Caribbean "Release the Kracken!" scenario... :rofl:

:knc_brian3:: Yuzu! Release the "inner diva!"

6 hours ago, kaeryth said:

I'm now imagining a Pirates of the Caribbean "Release the Kracken!" scenario... :rofl:

:knc_brian3:: Yuzu! Release the "inner diva!"

This calls for a MAD...and somehow I foresee using Magenta or Fuchisia when we release the inner Yuzu diva....my mental eyes are bleeding...