General Yuzuru Chat

Ahora, Smultron said:

Wow, wow, wow, this is beautiful! And the star looks so cool :bow:  

Manifesting a dark costume like this to happen :bow:

Somehow I feel it will be dark :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:, most probably black. We'll know in just three weeks. 

9 minutes ago, Floria said:

Somehow I feel it will be dark :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:, most probably black. We'll know in just three weeks. 

Longest three weeks of my LIFE. (For other reasons too, but for Yuzu as well) Already August has been the slowest August I have ever lived through. 

1 час назад, Floria сказал:

Wow, that's really :13877886:

21 минуту назад, Floria сказал:

So we will know if maybe Yuzu gets inspiration from fans ideas? :laughing:

32 minutes ago, Altie said:

If there's red, then yes it should be black and red. White and Red screams "japanese flag" to me, for such a very japanese program  it would be too much, imho.

Although I love the idea of black and red Seimei, I think I'd also really love a version similar to this.

I am also for black and red and gold detail seimei. 

Someone shared a picture of a white classic concert tux shirt Chopin with tie.. and I am all for that.. the bling could be on the pants.. although I really doubt he would wear anything other than blue for his Olympics season for sp. #jinxlord

Imo, I don't think Yuzu will go with Black Seimei. I love the idea but don't think that he should because black is such an overused color in men's figure skating and Yuzu likes to stand out from the sea. Even during POTO, one thinks of black suits and perhaps red costumes, he went with a Weir-ish mix of black and white with red accents and part of a suit, before changing it (for good reason) to the overall blue one - pretty, but didn't make me think of POTO. For costumes, Yuzu or his designers seems to always be a few steps beyond fans.