General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, lilsailor said:

ireland sent a turkey into eurovision because they can't afford to win it again, if that doesn't summarise ireland/eurovision then i dont know what does lmao 

Amazing, just amazing. Some skaters should get inspired by Eurovision.

1 hour ago, Fay said:

Are you suggesting FS Eurovision?

...I am now.

Well, "Rise like a Phoenix" has already inspired Anna, we just have to wait for all the others to choose their Eurovision song :laughing:

now... I can see Javier skating to Portugal's winning ballade this year, although he's not from the same country (Spain's song was horrible, so let's just glide over it).

Also, I can see Shoma skating to Belarus' winning song "Farytale" in the year... what was it? 2009? Amazing :smiley-love017:

I can't see Yuzu skating to none that I remember though... I am a little... scared to imagine.

11 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Also, I can see Shoma skating to Belarus' winning song "Farytale" in the year... what was it? 2009? Amazing :smiley-love017:

Wasn't it Norway? I remember it was bc of the halling dancers on the background lmao (i have a thing for hallingdans)

And Yuzu already skated to Il Volo... GRANDE AMOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :slinkaway: Or just make a japanese version of  My Słowianie and let the fandom die. I... I am going way OT here please stop me

ETA: I can talk about this for days:

4 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

If it was SEIMEI, for sure, no problem, I can last 10 hours. Chopin? Bring me all the Chopin. All of it. But Il Volo. Over and over and over with the Il Volo. Also watching in chronological order with SC being my favourite. And the pain and kuyashii of 4CC. :facepalm:

SC was my favourite too. It was breathtakingly beautiful...

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Wasn't it Norway? I remember it was bc of the halling dancers on the background lmao (i have a thing for hallingdans)

And Yuzu already skated to Il Volo... GRANDE AMOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :slinkaway: Or just make a japanese version of  My Słowianie and let the fandom die. I... I am going way OT here please stop me

Yes, you are right! I just checked again, I remembered Belarus because Alexander Rybak was born in Minsk, but he is actually Norwegian and the song was Norwegian lol! I totally crushed on him a little because he is a singer and violinist, so I kinda looked up to him for using those passions together <3

(I couldn't go any more off topic than this). 

Speaking about YUZU. Well, I like Notte Stellata, but it's really the only song by Il volo which I like... and the melody isn't even theirs, LOL, it's just old Saint-Saens'merit.

5 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

ETA: I can talk about this for days:

Thanks for starting this thread!!

6 minutes ago, Neenah said:

:offtopic:

Can you not go for the smallest font size in your posts please... I can't read it even with my glasses on :snonegai:

You can use size 10 or 11.. it is small but readable

The same request...