4 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

@PPOS. Challenge accepted! 

Yuzuru, the mighty and the bold

In his palm he has my heart to hold

I hope one day the desires of his heart

Be given to him by the Lord that is smart

And mark a history left untold

:snonegai:

It's really good ,,but the lines need to be shorter to be a true limerick....I don't know how to explain without sounding it out...you have a talent for poetry x

4 minutes ago, PPOS said:

It's really good ,,but the lines need to be shorter to be a true limerick....I don't know how to explain without sounding it out...you have a talent for poetry x

Lol, now I'm a bit scared to post mine... 

But hell anyway I already wrote it. I'm ready to be laughed at :laughing:

Who would have thought

There could be anyone out there who could hold taut

All my little heart strings

So as to make my soul sing

And cry over all his battles hard fought

8 minutes ago, paperatoms said:

I have also not been able to convert any of my family :(  It's so frustrating because I know my sister would totally be sucked in if I could just get her to watch one video! I remember skype-ing Plushy / Yagudin YT links with her one night years ago, back in uni, so I know FS can at least pique her interest. I've tried everything from playing the videos on my laptop while sitting on her lounge, to playing the soundtracks loudly when she's in the house (she appreciates instrumentals), to pointing out the insane intricacy of his costumes (she's into sewing)... with no luck! I tell myself it's a process of attrition - I'll wear her down eventually... I need more strategies, though! XD

But also that's why the Planet is so important  - without it I would surely have imploded a long time ago! XD   

Heck my big sister lives in Japan for around 3 years now and of course she saw yuzu on tv cause he's literally everywhere and she casually watched big events broadcasted on tv like worlds and I still can't get him to like yuzu cause she said his skating is too feminine :tumblr_inline_mm2wb3v3qq1qz4rgp:  I have zero persuading skills

See Yuzuru skating

Judges are left aweing

Hydroblading so beautifully

Quad lutz with perfect accuracy

Pooh rain is pouring :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

18 minutes ago, katonice said:

I'm the type who doesn't really try to convince anyone of my obsessions (I don't have that many really lol).

But some of my friends are somewhat getting into FS at least.

Not yet to the same level as me, but at least now when I talk about Yuzu they know who he is lol.

Neither....its really unlike me.... but I just couldnt handle my love for his skating and admiration of him as a person his dedication to fs and the feeling of wanting him to do well and be happy kakskdjejsd:13877886: I felt like i would implode (as @paperatoms said) if i didnt share the beauty of him and his skating. So yea, as so many others said Planet Hanyu has been such a blessing. It feels a lot more personal and community-like than other bigger platforms so im a lot more comfortable posting on here :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

Also, I'm loving the limericks guys (imagine an emoji of Brian clapping here 😆)

Can I join too?!

Even when his body sore

He never complain more

The jump must be landed

Take injuries for granted

Because he is stubborn to the core

Inspired from COC 2014 I felt bad now to brought this incident omg forgive me...:13877886:

9 minutes ago, Shyn08 said:

So yea, as so many others said Planet Hanyu has been such a blessing. It feels a lot more personal and community-like than other bigger platforms so im a lot more comfortable posting on here :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

This is so true :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: 

I was only going to lurk here at first because I had never felt comfortable posting anywhere else but this place feels so safe that I surprised myself by reaching a LGC rank lol (how did that happen, I'm usually a crazy shy lurker??? :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:)  

Oh noes, I set my heart to write something sweet and fun but I think I teared up a little. I give you:

To Yuzuru, from a Friend

I have seen my friend grow tall

I have seen him cry and fall

But for me, I'm prone to swear

(Though only a stuffed Pooh bear)

He's the strongest of them all.

3 minutes ago, Smultron said:

I was only going to lurk here at first because I had never felt comfortable posting anywhere else but this place feels so safe that I surprised myself by reaching a LGC rank lol (how did that happen, I'm usually a crazy shy lurker??? :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:)  

Bc you are among fellow Fanyus, haha, and we must stick together ... especially this season ... it's gonna be exhausting :laughing:

6 minutes ago, Smultron said:

I promised I would just lurk and get info on tickets and streams etc. but I let my guard waaaay down on here. Look at my rank, for crying out loud. :facepalm: I don't even use social media and this happened, or maybe that's why this happened. Anyway, it's obvious this place is an opium den from which we can never escape. May God have mercy on our souls.

5 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I promised I would just lurk and get info on tickets and streams etc. but I let my guard waaaay down on here. Look at my rank, for crying out loud. :facepalm: I don't even use social media and this happened, or maybe that's why this happened. Anyway, it's obvious this place is an opium den from which we can never escape. May God have mercy on our souls.

Oh, don't rant anymore, Sparkle! We are a funny bunch ...  it's good for your Fanyu soul to be around!! :laughing:

ETA: your second signature it's to die for!!!  :xD: