General Yuzuru Chat

15 hours ago, the50person said:

Machiya and Yuuko's cover of Gackt's Episode 0.

(OOT) oh this version is much slower than G's ^^ although I like Gackt's version more (even more than the vocaloid version) this version is also great ^^

4 hours ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

I converted my boyfriend and bestfriend.:yes2: They said they find Yuzu interesting. :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

That's great! I guess you did not start the conversation like I did to one of my best friend " if you value this relationship...."  and now we' re just regular friends , in fact , we haven't talked for  three months...:sadPooh:

18 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

That's great! I guess you did not start the conversation like I did to one of my best friend " if you value this relationship...."  and now we' re just regular friends , in fact , we haven't talked for  three months...:sadPooh:

I think I lost my ex best friend bc of this too. The relationship was strained bc of other factors but he was the first person I mentioned Yuzu to, and he got really mad, telling me to "get my shit together" and "don't waste your time on him". I've known this guy for more than ten years and he had never acted so negative towards something I liked :/ it was right at the beginning of my tidal lock with the planet so it wasn't that developed as now. (Sorry for the downer ha ha, tl;Dr: I've lost friends because of this too. And I'm not even intense with them :/ I think they thought I "got over" Japan a long time ago and they are disappointed when they find out I didn't.)

15 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

It may help if you have a TV. =P My housemate and I recently got a TV so I decided to watch Yuzu skate on a much bigger screen than my laptop. It was so mesmerizing! :knc_yuzu2:

My friend knows nothing about figure skating, but she was really impressed! I've also showed her other skaters' programs like Evgenia's Sailormoon and Boyang's spiderman, and she said they are good skaters, but none of them look nearly as effortless as Yuzu. And that it's like Yuzu is floating! She's also impressed with his hand movements during his spins and she said he's a really good dancer. It doesn't take a trained eye to recognize Yuzu's awesome. ;)

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I think I lost my ex best friend bc of this too. The relationship was strained bc of other factors but he was the first person I mentioned Yuzu to, and he got really mad, telling me to "get my shit together" and "don't waste your time on him". I've known this guy for more than ten years and he had never acted so negative towards something I liked :/ it was right at the beginning of my tidal lock with the planet so it wasn't that developed as now. (Sorry for the downer ha ha, tl;Dr: I've lost friends because of this too. And I'm not even intense with them :/ I think they thought I "got over" Japan a long time ago and they are disappointed when they find out I didn't.)

And I'm sorry that both of you lost a friend because of this. :sadPooh:   I've been talking about Yuzu a lot lately, but I've learnt to stop when I know my friends are not taking an interest. 

That's why I need this planet! So that I can gush about Yuzu's awesomeness without alienating anyone. :embSwan:

1 minute ago, singcarcom said:

And I'm sorry that both of you lost a friend because of this. :sadPooh:   I've been talking about Yuzu a lot lately, but I've learnt to stop when I know my friends are not taking an interest. 

That's why I need this planet! So that I can gush about Yuzu's awesomeness without alienating anyone. :embSwan:

Thanks :) but honestly, it wasn't the frequency or intensity of the way I talked. I think my friend thought I was being immature and childish (he's going to marry soon and his priorities shifted.). And well, he's known me for a long time and thought I was over liking Japanese guys (I'm sorry). Maybe he felt like I was taking a huge step backwards instead of moving forward but he even protested when I told him how motivating Yuzu is to me. Something along the lines that I shouldn't need a JAPANESE skater so far from me to motivate me to do shit... Oh well :/ (I'll shut up before I overshare more ha ha ha)

2 hours ago, ruruzest said:

Ohhh...  :consoling2:. Sometimes we debate as if we're like Yuzu lawyers.. Hahaha