General Yuzuru Chat

8 минут назад, singcarcom сказал:

I really like how they incorporate traditional musical instruments with pop music. These songs are a little too fast paced, but perhaps with some creative music editing and slowing of the tempo, it might work =P.  

They're great! I really like such music mix (espesially when there's semisen )

2 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Yes, he looks like a prince even if he feels embarrassed when the ppl tell him so ! :heart: :biggrin: 

Sometimes I feel really sorry for good-looking people who may not be taken seriously or acknowledged for their talent and genius by some because of their good looks.

Then I look in the mirror and to hell with those guys!

8 hours ago, daisyjune said:

Yuzu's 24h TV show with Hiromi Go might have been already recorded?

Also, here someone saw Shae-Lynn at Seimei Shrine in Kyoto.

I'm really feel grateful to know she went there. She's so kind!

I've decided firmly I also will go to Seimei Shrine and pray for Yuzu in November when attending NHK Trophy.

I got excited about the black shirt thinking it might be the new costume for his EX or something and then i figured it might just be a random thing he's wearing for Hiromi Go's song lol. 

And aww. I'm so glad Shae-Lynn also a seems so connected to the program and mindful of wanting to know the historical/cultural background ; u ;

Another translation from @gladi (who is on fire with all these translations! :bow:)

ARTICLE: In a place full of memories right before the Olympic season. Yuzuru Hanyu, gratitude and a desire to give back from the bottom of his heart. [2017.08 Number]

It is the Olympic season, and the first competition looms ahead. Although he probably wanted to concentrate on tuning up [for the season], he took time out of such a schedule to return home and participate. His participation––despite the fact that it wouldn’t be strange at all to hesitate, considering matters of competition––came out of appreciation, gratitude and a desire to give back.

After he skated to his program, Hanyu, mic in hand, said this in his address:

“When the earthquake happened, I borrowed this rink and somehow was able to continue to skate. Although there are painful trials, there is also happiness when I am skating. I skated with the hope that, as much as possible, happiness could be brought to every one of you.”

:7938863::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

"I skated with the hope that, as much as possible, happiness could be brought to every one of you.”

I hope he could bring those happiness at Olympic :tumblr_inline_nhkf07EXnO1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: