General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Thanks for the info! 

ズムサタ is an abbreviation of ズームイン!! サタデー, I think.

http://www.ntv.co.jp/z-sat/

Thank you! Yes, I think that's what it means. They do like to abbreviate their English words a lot. Like their word イラスト. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what it meant at first. 

8 hours ago, kaerb said:

Definitely the same person but holy hell that growth spurt :knc_tracy1:

Reminds me of this old vid of Yuzu and Ryuju after Yuzu had a 10cm growth spurt (when they used to be almost the same height lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNmtSICKX_4&spfreload=5

This is too cute! Yuzu's really been fiercely competitive since time immemorial it seems. 

5 hours ago, kamotejojo said:

I don't know if Massimo Scali isn't aware or trying his hardest to not look back. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: It's part of this awesome picture set:

C56yKbpVUAAuotO.jpg

C56yLAVMAEM1xn.jpg

C56yNRkVUAAzL9K.jpg

CREDIT: TWITTER

Lol! Yeah amazing how Max could stop himself from glancing behind him. I wouldn't have been able to. 

4 hours ago, CupidsBow said:

Yuzu is like a Pikachu, he gets extra power if he massages his cheeks XD

tenor.gif

Awww... adorable image that is now probably stuck in my head lol!

3 hours ago, yuzuuu said:

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av8891140/?from=search&seid=7627099790187117765

here you have the song plus yuzu lip-synch XD Kimishidai Ressha OOR

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

And if it's not One Ok Rock you have this... (the duality of man :rofl:)

Haha! It's so entertaining and endearing to watch him doing these lip synching and koi dancing moves. No one else does anything quite like it. 

ISU World Figure Skating Championships 2017

JSports4

Aug 24 (Thu) 12:00~17:00

Men's Singles SP

Interview and Press Conference Extended version

Yuzuru Hanyu, Shoma Uno, Keiji Tanaka

Aug 25 (Fri) 10:00~14:45

Men's Singles FS

Interview and Press Conference Extended version

Aug 26 (Sat) 13:00~15:30

Exhibition

On 18.08.2017 at 6:20 PM, ruruzest said:

Yes, it's like they feel bad for his feminine side, trying to prove he's also very masculine too. How about just see him as a unique individual. And yes again it is really a strength to show what you believe in regardless a very narrow minded social norm

Still catching up with the threat (you're insane guys, keep going), but I wanted to put my three cents on that masculine-feminine Yuzu discussion. Remember his a big fanboy of Mansai Nomura? Yeah, hard to forget what with the rebirth of SEIMEI. So, remember the second Onmyouji movie, and the final "Amaterasu summoning"? Kyogen and Noh in which Nomura-san was trained, were for a long time reserved only for the male actors, so it was absolutely natural for them to embrace their feminine side, as it was required (some specialized in onna-kata roles, but I'm gonna skip that or I'll gush) for their art. The scene in the movie I mentioned before is a perfect example- Seimei/Nomura doesn't bother to be embarrassed to portray a goddess of fun, because it's performance (and hella good if I might say so). Yuzuru do exactly same thing on ice. More than a matter of feminine-masculine, as people like to classify it, it's a matter of performative talent+open mind, versus absolute lack of both^^

8 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

some specialized in onna-kata roles,

This reminds me of how Yuzu was asked if he could protray a samurai (i think that's what they asked him?) and he went "no, more than a samurai i think i would be more suited for onna-gata" and then laughed a bit :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I think i've said it before, i admire Yuzu for a lot of things, but one of them is how he expresses himself with no restraints. No matter if people classify him as too emotional, too feminine, too sensitive... Anything. He is just himself and doesn't care about what they say, and because of that we get those amazing performances :tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

Never change baby, in regards of that, you are perfect as you are right now :tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

15 minutes ago, Floria said:

Sorry if already shared. Max knows something? Or it is just an opinion?

Just an opinion like all of us, speculating. He doesn't really consider 4S3T in this layout, even though that's what Yuzu was doing at practice. He's got COD fright too. :rofl:

On 18/08/2017 at 7:14 PM, CupidsBow said:

If we're talking about costume ideas.... I really like Seimei for taking a classic style of clothing and making it a bit more fit for purpose, it should stay similar to that but maybe a bit more modern? Recently I really liked this group that wore modernised Hanbok designs and they were really pretty and classy (also the video is very #aesthetic lol), so I'd quite like some kind of modernised japanese style clothing.... It's be nice to see how the costume is updated (and Ballade~). I'd like some flowy stuff the accentuate movement~

did you say modernised Japanese clothing

Wagakki-Band1.jpg

This designer (Yuka) does stuff like that: https://www.instagram.com/yuka_fashioncreator/