General Yuzuru Chat

12 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

i would LOVE to see the girls skate something powerful like wonder woman or something...

or pull off a GI Jane or something...

that'd be so awesome

OT:

This is quite ridiculous but I love how bold and unapologetic she is. I really, really enjoyed it.

59 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

It's a bit sad that people feel the need to try to defend him by playing up his masculinity, too. It's okay! Femininity isn't a weakness! It's definitely a strength in male figure skating!

Yes, it's like they feel bad for his feminine side, trying to prove he's also very masculine too. How about just see him as a unique individual. And yes again it is really a strength to show what you believe in regardless a very narrow minded social norm

I think Gabi Daleman could be the opposite to Yuzu. He may have the ability to do more traditionally "feminine" kinds of programs and she could do a great "more masculine" type program from a woman. Yes, she's outwardly strong in physical appearance, and also absolutely gorgeous and powerful. Not everyone is your traditional delicate ice princess, but she could totally embrace a different kind of strength. I think as she grows and matures this is totally possible for her. 

You know, looking at picture of Johnny and Yuzu makes me glad that Yuzu adores both Plushy AND Johnny... I think it really speaks volume about his ideal skating. How he wants to embrace both the fierce quads (some may say more "yang" (陽) or masculine side of skating )and the fluid graceful artisitry (the more "ying"(陰) or feminine side of skating ).

How fitting that he is portraying Onmyouji(陰陽師), basically a wizard who is familiar with the Ying and the Yang and can blend and utilizes power of both, to bring us his ideal skate! 

9 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

CUTE!!!

best murder face of them all:

You know, we call him cute, but he proceeds to troll us, holding back on news and affection. In real life, that is called a dysfunctional relationship.

8 minutes ago, Xen said:

You know, we call him cute, but he proceeds to troll us, holding back on news and affection. In real life, that is called a dysfunctional relationship.

:devilYuzu: 

That's our ドs King for you 

He only sends jars of special honey through Prime Minister Pooh but no news.