General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, kamotejojo said:

This is my type of sparkly:

Hide contents

:snapoutofit:8PHc2.jpg8fYic.jpg

AAsKq.jpgA8vWb.jpg

I love love love swan costume so much, and H& L, and LGC,  Ballad, ( oh , the little prince) and R&J,... for Yuzu, we fans are very excited to see not only his new programs but also his new costumes! I love the way he just goes ahead ,without apology, to wear these unconventional beautiful costumes...I get so annoyed that sometimes when I show other people ( or " force") his skating, they said " oh , he looks  too feminine, too weak :snapoutofit:....wth, and they lost interest. I then go on explain to them about the 4 revolutions in  0.7 sec and ask them just try to jump up in the air and turn around  half way just to see how " weak " he is.  Make me mad to see even at this time people are still very close- minded about a lot of social issues.

4 hours ago, Xen said:

I'm really bored so now I went ahead and wrote the big 6 beauty pageant preview. Um, yeah, read at your own risk, though it's not funny enough to cause food or drink problems. If anyone thinks I characterized someone wrong, please feel free to let me know. I'm not that knowledgable about all the skaters.And I wish I had editing skills, this would be interesting as an actual video clip. 

Hide contents

Announcer: Today, in the beautiful city of Pyeonchang, we determine whom amongst the men are the most beautiful, the most talented and greatest. Who is Mister Figure Skating this year? 

Javier's Malaguena ending poses flashes by. 

Announcer: After days of grueling competition, where our esteemed judges from around the world scrutinized our contestants for even the smallest flaw. 

Kovtun's dissappointed expression flashes across the screen. 

Announcer: Today is the day of the final 6. Today, brain versus brain, beauty versus beauty. Tears will be shed. Efforts will not be in vain. Who will be the final one choosen to call himself Mister Figure Skater 2017? 

Screen pans to the catwalk where the final six strut down in avante garde fashion. It zooms in closely to a glasses wearing Nathan Chen with a very knowing smirk on his face. 

Announcer: We have questioned them.....

Judge from Belgium: So tell me Mr. Hanyu, what is the correct sound of a loop jump?

Hanyu Yuzuru: It's Su-pa. 

Judge: very interesting. 

Judge from France: Mr. Chan, what would you like to do should you win?

Patrick Chan: Well I was thinking of setting up my own skating academy. Though it seems politics isn't that hard either....

Announcer: We have made them sweat....

Scene flashes to a beach by the ocean, where Nathan is standing against a backdrop of rolling waves, looking steadily towards the horizon. The wind blows through his curly hair. 

Director: A little more this way...yes...that's good....good...nice. And done!

Scene flashes to Boyang doing the spider shoulder shimmy before leaping joyously into a quad lutz. 

Choreographer: Okay...that's good. But you need to move a little more this way...roll those shoulders, it's a shimmy, little bit like belly dancing...

Scene flashes to a very tired Shoma laying down his head to sleep. 

Scene flashes to a very energetic Javier, running around in yellow shorts imitating a fitness coach. 

Director: a bit more that way...ah the lighting is bad..redo, redo....

Announcer: Who will emerge victorious?

Omg, I'm laughing so loud and can't stop!. " su pa", hahaha, I'm so glad we have so many creative minds in this forum, please continue, 😊 :clap:

7 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

I love love love swan costume so much, and H& L, and LGC,  Ballad, ( oh , the little prince) and R&J,... for Yuzu, we fans are very excited to see not only his new programs but also his new costumes! I love the way he just goes ahead ,without apology, to wear these unconventional beautiful costumes...I get so annoyed that sometimes when I show other people ( or " force") his skating, they said " oh , he looks  too feminine, too weak :snapoutofit:....wth, and they lost interest. I then go on explain to them about the 4 revolutions in  0.7 sec and ask them just try to jump up in the air and turn around  half way just to see how " weak " he is.  Make me mad to see even at this time people are still very close- minded about a lot of social issues.

I love how feminine he is, though. I don't know why some people use that as a criticism. He's just beautiful. Like you, I don't understand the closed-mindedness. 

Weak, though? :laughing: Makes me laugh!

26 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I love how feminine he is, though. I don't know why some people use that as a criticism. He's just beautiful. Like you, I don't understand the closed-mindedness. 

Weak, though? :laughing: Makes me laugh!

Exactly I think a lot of other men would have embraced their natural feminine side if not for social dictation. I have heard so many times in my culture people say" boy don't cry like that, don't be too shy, don't cuddle boys too much you make them weak ,....Pleaaaaaaase ( just edited some grammatical error, lol, my ESL is more pronounced when I'm emotional, sorry):facepalm:

Just now, sublimeskating said:

you know it's really sad when close minded people (like haters) use "feminine" like it's an insult or something!

yuzu is beautiful and it's their loss if they can't see it...

AND he can probably kill a man with the power of his legs alone so it's ridiculous that people think he's weak...

It's a bit sad that people feel the need to try to defend him by playing up his masculinity, too. It's okay! Femininity isn't a weakness! It's definitely a strength in male figure skating!

18 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

You should show them this and ask them again if he looks weak LOL!

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

They would probably shrivel under one of Yuzu's killer gazes :hachimaki:

5 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

Exactly I think a lot of other men would embrace their natural feminine side if not for social dictation. I have heard so many times in my culture people say" boy don't cry like that, don't be too shy, don't cuddle boys too much you make them weak ,....Pleaaaaaaase

I wish they would, though some are just born with innate femininity. And they'd be otherwise very lucky for it if it weren't for all the machismo and homophobia floating around. 

I'm just very grateful to be able to enjoy such beauty. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: