General Yuzuru Chat

50 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Guys, there are two - TWO - empty spots above his head. #OGM2022

(Yeah I know they'd just put them all on the one plaque.)

Maybe add Javi's Silver/bronze, after adding GOLD 2018 on Yuzuru's? (My dream podium of all TCC won't happen I know, but I sincerly hope for one of them to land beside Yuzu^^)

12 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Yes, and this is the prove that we are not just crazy Fanyus, who hate any other skater, our Big 6 Beauty Pageant!!! :laughing:

Big 6 beauty pageant- a meme waiting to happen. For some reason I envision a catwalk with the guys all strutting down the lane, with weird hairstyles and clothing pieces that only fashion designers could love. 

7 minutes ago, Xen said:

Big 6 beauty pageant- a meme waiting to happen. For some reason I envision a catwalk with the guys all strutting down the lane, with weird hairstyles and clothing pieces that only fashion designers could love. 

I think Yuzu could look amazing in that designers clothes with his hair styled weird, I don't see the other 5 dressed like that ... hmm maybe Boyang, but Yuzu ... omg :13877886:

4 minutes ago, kamotejojo said:

This is my type of sparkly:

Hide contents

8PHc2.jpg8fYic.jpg

AAsKq.jpgA8vWb.jpg

The lettuce is very sparkly too!!

8 minutes ago, Xen said:

I'm google image searching "avant garde fashion" and I dunno about you but I'd totally be into Yazura rocking some of these :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow: (Some of these pictures get pretty, uh, wild though. Search at your own risk)

I am so disappointed in all of you.. You call yourselves fans :noshake:

A true Hanyu fan does not think any other skater is even worthy of being admired.. How dare you think other skaters are talented, good looking, and fun to watch.. What are the admins doing, you should all be kicked out of the planet :smiley-angry031:

The conversation since yesterday is very entertaining, and the jump face thread is a gem... keep going :grin_clapping:

10 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I think Yuzu could look amazing in that designers clothes with his hair styled weird, I don't see the other 5 dressed like that ... hmm maybe Boyang, but Yuzu ... omg :13877886:

Designer swimwear/underwear perhaps?....

look at dem legs! 

:smiley-ashamed005:

7 hours ago, MrPudding said:

max has spoken lol

I feel like... as an Italian... I should have so many things to be proud of... Michelangelo's Cappella Sistina... Verdi's Operas... Leonardo Da Vinci's genius... and yet...

I'm proud of this man

5 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

any designer clothes you can think of ... he has that kind of body that let him wear anything he wants ... 

Anything,,,but he's goergeous in jeans,,barechested anyone?..

I'd love to see him in a designer suit. ..slip off the jacket ,casually throw it over his shoulder. ...but,,,can he walk well enough for a catwalk...maybe this show should be on ice!,,,,