General Yuzuru Chat

6 часов назад, Danibellerika сказал:

I'm a big sister to everyone in that regard :laughing:, but Javi I think is the most swoon-worthy. I'm closer to Miki's age so he seems to not mind an older woman.  In general though Daisuke for me is the MOST swoon-worthy, and we're less than a year apart in age, I'm taller than him though. But for the rest of you I think Nate, Shoma, and Yuzu are pretty cute.  Patrick and Boyang, it depends.  Yuzu and Javi are the only one (barely) taller than me. 

For NON men's singles skaters...Alex Shib really does it for me, AND he's tall, AND he's really nice.  I did behave myself around him though :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:.

I'm also more like a big sis to them all :laughing:

Aesthetically Yuzu is №1 for me (don't think I should explain myself)))

Javi is nice (especially when shaved clean :laughing:), Patrick has pretty funny facial expressions but all in all is quite nice too, Shoma just too cute for his own good.

But if we had a ranking like... with who you'll go to a dinner with, I'd say Stepane Lambiel in a heartbeat - now he's even more handsome than when he was competing :10636614: and if I must choose from this season skaters I'd say Misha Ge or Alex :P

Just now, Lunna said:

He's pretty cool off-ice :tumblr_inline_nhkf07EXnO1qid2nw:

I love watching his insta updates. He has a passion for what he does and i love watching the snippets of the choreos he's doing :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: 

Apart from Yuzu, he is the only other skater i watch without thinking anything, he managed to move something in me too. There is just something about him that i like a lot :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: and i got really sad when i found out he was retiring, but i genuinely wish him the best. 

Too bad i know i won't be as calm when it's Yuzu's turn :13877886:

2 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

I KNOW right? The first time I saw it, I was like "WHY isn't this in every other LGC version ever?" Truth is, maybe had that CoD entered with a higher percentage during the season, we might have seen it more often... 

Also, if you're interested in listening to a wild squealing two year old girl Yuzuru, please tune in with Brian telling him:

"And both 3Axels were okay?"

"YUP" *superduper high voice*

The three Japanese obasan fans they show on camera who get super embarrassed makes me smile every time (and then they show them clapping enthusiastically in the replay lol) 

48 минут назад, Hydroblade сказал:

I love watching his insta updates. He has a passion for what he does and i love watching the snippets of the choreos he's doing :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: 

Apart from Yuzu, he is the only other skater i watch without thinking anything, he managed to move something in me too. There is just something about him that i like a lot :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: and i got really sad when i found out he was r***ng, but i genuinely wish him the best. 

Too bad i know i won't be as calm when it's Yuzu's turn :13877886:

Yeah, I love his dancing clips and he sometimes takes quite cool photos. Too bad about his health issues (I will miss his emotional skating) but at least it seems he likes what he's doing now (was really busy this summer).

Oh, and he looked so handsome at WC small medal ceremony (as Boyang translator) and later after Gala in the hotel lobby with glasses and red scarf :tumblr_inline_mqt4gmPEiv1qz4rgp: I was waiting patiently till he finished conversation with Elizabeth and her mom to ask for a photo (was first in line :hand:)

Just now, Lunna said:

Yeah, I love his dancing clips and he sometimes takes quite cool photos. Too bad about his health issues (I will miss his emotional skating) but at least it seems he likes what he's doing now (was really busy this summer).

Oh, and he looked so handsome at WC small medal ceremony (as Boyang translator) and later after Gala in the hotel lobby with glasses and red scarf :tumblr_inline_mqt4gmPEiv1qz4rgp: I was waiting patiently till he finished conversation with Elizabeth and her mom to ask for a photo (was first in line :hand:)

Indeed. It is sad to see him go but he seems to be very happy now :) 

Oh don't let me get started on that... He did look very good :13877886:

6 minutes ago, Anony said:

I found out "love you" now autocorrects to "love Yuzuru" on my phone :tumblr_inline_mm2wb3v3qq1qz4rgp::68811363:

Mine does the same 😂

And refuses to write Patrick ( autocorrects to patio ). Oh and and is frequently replaced by abs :slinkaway:

And "program" is... Very naughty... :slinkaway:

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

Super late! But BB! Yuzu had the same jump face since the dawn of time... (well, ok novice era). Kid on the right is Han Yan.

21120551_480x360.gif

Thank you for these cute pics ! I guess there are something about Yuzu that remain the same , like his spin face, his goal, his vision for the sports, his commitment...:sadPooh:

11 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

Thank you for these cute pics ! I guess there are something about Yuzu that remain the same , like his spin face, his goal, his vision for the sports, his commitment...:sadPooh:

His face also remains the same.. (Well maybe he's more matured but... I still can't tell.. He's stop aging since 2014) :13877886:

BRIAN ORSER SPEAKS ABOUT OLYMPIC PROSPECTS (2017.08.18 KAHOKU)

Part of Kahoku Shinbun’s spread on Hanyu on 2017.08.18: 
Hanyu Evolution––Confidence without conceit. 
Toward successive Olympic victory for the first time in 66 years

Olympic Prospects according to Coach Brian Orser
Toward mature, new performances

–––– Both SP (Chopin’s Ballade No.1) and FP will be repeated from two seasons ago.
BO   “Both programs are masterpieces and worthy of the Olympics. I think it is the right choice. Even if the music remains the same, both the jumps and the choreography have been changed. Both fans and judges should be able to see them as new performances, and beloved programs.” “[Yuzu] has made strides compared to two seasons ago on both the technical front, and mentally as well. Therefore, even though it’s the same music, he will show matured performances on a whole new level. I myself love these programs, so I am immensely thrilled about another showing of them.”

–––– What is Hanyu’s current condition?
BO   “He came back to Toronto about six weeks ago. He has gone through very concentrated training since, and his condition is great. So great that I’d say he would be ready even if the Olympics were to happen next week.” 

–––– What’s different now, compared to how it was before the Sochi Olympics?
BO   "Four years ago, Hanyu was still in his teens and I had also just started to coach him, so there was a need for us to get to know each other. Now we are able to communicate on a deeper level. We take the time after each training session, and discuss various things. Actually building a good relationship.”

–––– As the coach, do you feel the pressure of defending the Olympic title?
BO   “(With a smile) Of course I feel it. What I want for my skaters is for them to bring out their best. We go through a lot of training in order to be able to do that.”

Translated by gladi. source

:thanks: