General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, kamotejojo said:

:consoling2: You want candy? I bring you: ICY KITTY!!! :animated-smileys-animals-047:

8XgYC.jpg8hyqa.jpg

SOURCE: NINNY@TWITTER

I love your new ava, @sublimeskating!:tumblr_inline_mqt4gi8ECy1qz4rgp:By the way, have you seen this?

So Boyang's goal for next season is to get score around 310-320.

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

DHL_W8RUMAAxxnd.jpg

the lady with the purple purse was the journalist  who didn't liked that Yuzu is recycling both programs and that he's using semei again! lol

and she's looking at Yuzu in a funny way :laughing:

Revisiting this photo...The contrast between Yuzu's smily face and Hara's face is so funny...what are you trying to say in the smile?

Got up with 20 new pages..everyone is talking about Boyang's 4Lz. I bet when 4Lz debut, Yuzu's one will be the best:pbow:

1 hour ago, Xen said:

Chanflation: Patrick Chan scores deflation. 4 CC 2017 gave us a brand new definition.

I don't think it was a deflation of Chan's score. Rather it's the inflation of the other's.

1 hour ago, Xen said:

He looks like he's trying to poke himself mid-spin....Yuzu, poking your ribcage while spinning is very very dangerous.

:rofl::rofl2::lmao:

2 hours ago, yuzuuu said:

you guys scared me.. 60 new replies... I thought 4Lz came or something~

Boyang is great! but Boyang talk should go to Boyang's thread:xD:otherwise, it is scary...I thought the same thing lol

1 hour ago, sublimeskating said:

Running to new topic, going to tell everyone, the cutest jump face is Yuzu's. That's ture, compared to others..