General Yuzuru Chat

Aesthetically (because I'm older than all of them...) :rofl:

1. Yuzu

2. Javi

3. Boyang

4. Patrick

5. Nathan/Shoma

Special Mention: Paul Poirier

For ladies (there's no big 6 for ladies right? So I'll just pick anyone currently competing)

1. Pogo

2. Gabby Daleman

3. Wakababy

4. Laurine Lecavelier

5. Rika Hongo

6. Radionova

1 minute ago, CupidsBow said:

:'(

He's a very cute potato

:'(

Extremely cute potato! Really, my nickname growing up has always been potato, so I said it with the utmost affection for him :winky:

2 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

3. patrick (don't hit me, guys)

Patrick is actually a pretty handsome man, although I'd rather he grew his hair a little more, a la 2012... 

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

I like Adam vm too ... Can't wait to see his Diamonds new SP ... 

I'm so completely removed from pop-culture (especially American music) that I was legitimately expecting him to be skating to this

and I kind of got really excited even though Shirley Bassey is super brassy.

4 hours ago, MrPudding said:

Go Odaddy!! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

Quoting this for... :idea-007:...reasons.

And we might get 4Lz after all. I just... will wait patiently in the corner while probably trimming my nails with eithet teeth or nailfiles, whichever is appropriate at any moment. :snpeace:

All the talk about Oly being around the time of exam... sh*t! Whyyyyyyy?!:gaah::curse::tantrum:

4 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

will do!  :smile:

i love this conversation too!  and i totally get what you mean by potato!  i mean it in a nice way!  shoma looks like a doll!

my ranking (physical attractiveness + sexiness factor):

1. zuzu (duh) - LGC, anyone?  the attractiveness is so in your face you can't miss it!  also delicately beautiful when doing white swan/H&L!  intense and sexy in SEIMEI!  flirty and confident in LGC!!!  i can go on forever!

2. boyang - he looks like his mom in terms of facial features but his bone structure is much more masculine (exactly my cup of tea).  he's growing more boyishly handsome the more he matures and he's also SO CUTE in terms of his body language OMG!!!

3. patrick (don't hit me, guys)

4. nathan (with his glasses, confidence, and smirk!)

5. shoma and javi (i can't decide)

Great! And why to hit you ??? This is a matter of taste and what kind of guys you like! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

Shoma is a very tiny and adorable forest creature, not a potato.

He really reminds me of an adorable bb Jack Black, though.

Now you can't unsee it! :darklordyuzu:

Noooooooo~

I have a horrific number of photos of Shoma on my phone (almost as much as Yuzu wow) 

@Murieleirum hahaha it's okay~ I have a leaning to slightly...potato looking boys. My friends joke I have a type :laughing: But Yuzu is so pretty he bypasses any inclinations I have  :laughing: