General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, katonice said:

It's either that, or he just so happened to have his Hana ni Nare costume in Japan.

Though it's more probable he came prepared with a Plan B lol.

I don't think he's ever done Hana ni Nare outside of Japan, so I doubt the costume ever left Japan either. More likely he had someone bring it to him from Sendai (or wherever he keeps his costumes... Now I wonder where he keeps his costumes...)

But now I also wonder... would Seimei have been with the old costume or the new one...

4 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Whats scarier is that none has been leaked yet despite all of the 'successful attempts' :rofl:

Crazy! Maybe Yuzuru confiscated all the journalists' poohs from their home and asked them kindly not to share any videos of his Lutz until he will debut it at ACI or NHK :tongueyuzu:

hace 43 minutos , KatjaThera said:

I don't think he's ever done Hana ni Nare outside of Japan, so I doubt the costume ever left Japan either. More likely he had someone bring it to him from Sendai (or wherever he keeps his costumes... Now I wonder where he keeps his costumes...)

But now I also wonder... would Seimei have been with the old costume or the new one...

Probably his new Seimei costume is being made right now. And we'll see it at ACI :smiley-happy105:.  

hace 37 minutos , MrPudding said:

Whats scarier is that none has been leaked yet despite all of the 'successful attempts' :rofl:

Yes, there were plenty of his 4Lo attempts, but no 4Lz...:confused:

hace 26 minutos , kaeryth said:

"I've mastered the 4Lz but I don't know where to put it" #JustYuzuruProblems :rofl:(If he doesn't do a Biellman, everyone brace yourself...)

I wonder if he has Biellmann planned in any of his probable layouts. With 5 quads I am not sure at all.

These last days were incredibly cute, Yuzu never disappoints :)

But what amazes me is the media coverage 0_o. How many TV programs have there been these last 24 hours ?

(as for people who prefer not being associated with PH... Well, let's say that there are other reasons than the ones that were given here, and these reasons are perfectly understandable - but they were erased, or are in hidden parts of the forum. Anyway, I don't want to spoil the mood, it is a day for cuteness overload after all :) )

5 minutes ago, Altie said:

(as for people who prefer not being associated with PH... Well, let's say that there are other reasons than the ones that were said here, and these reasons are perfectly understandable - but they were erased, or are in hidden parts of the forum. Anyway, I don't want to spoil the mood, it is a day for cuteness overload after all :) )

(There's a hidden part of this forum? Like a bookshelf that leads to a secret room? Is it full of candy we're not allowed to eat? Your well intentioned desire to not spoil the mood has just created buckets of intrigue! >_< But I shall leave it at that because I also have that desire.)

5 hours ago, CupidsBow said:

This. Like it's very cute and fun to joke but I get the feeling he would speak to older students very differently. Dealing with newbie skaters who are very young children, onomatopoeia and demonstration is way more effective than wordy explanations. It's easy to remember and easy to understand, and fun/cute so kids respond positively to it. 

Didn't another skater say that Yuzu gives advice on jumps and stuff and gives really detailed technical explanations? I think Yuzu knows to change methods depending on the audience XD I'm impressed though when I first started teaching small children I found it really hard to adapt my way of speaking, he seems to do it quite naturally.

Yeah I know, it's all a joke. Silly over-the-top exaggeration is a way to get laughs. xD I teach young kids myself, so yes, this is a very effective way. And if quite a couple of TJ have received help from him in jumps, it means he knows how to cater to different needs. 

29 minutes ago, Altie said:

These last days were incredibly cute, Yuzu never disappoints :)

But what amazes me is the media coverage 0_o. How many TV programs have there been these last 24 hours ?

seems he was covered on the news ^^ which is amazing in itself, really, something like that wouldn't even get a 5 second mention in my home country :(