General Yuzuru Chat

59 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

But you're so right, though, we do want to see that perfect 4Lz so damn much! :tongueyuzu:

Who knows, maybe we will see it during an emergency runthrough at ACI for the first time. Or ACI Gala. ACI Gala would be perfect. 

I'm still dying to know in detail what he said about it, if he really said "I've mastered the 4Lz", because that would basically be a confirmation that it's coming this season. 

Sad to inform you but there's no gala in ACI :Sad: but yes there's the runthrough/practices :Drool: after all, he did a very beautiful quad loop in one of the practices during 2015 ACI :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Anya said:

Sad to inform you but there's no gala in ACI :Sad: but yes there's the runthrough/practices :Drool: after all, he did a very beautiful quad loop in one of the practices during 2015 ACI :biggrin:

Perfect then! Runthrough practice 4Lz it is then! :10636614:

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Surely there must be some people who have a higher threshold than me haha

I will take upon the burden to survive and tell the tale. 

(And die only some months later at the Olympics because I kinda realized I also will probably have university exams on february... so my death date is already decided)

Just now, Murieleirum said:

I will take upon the burden to survive and tell the tale. 

(And die only some months later at the Olympics because I kinda realized I also will probably have university exams on february... so my death date is already decided)

It will be really sad to see the planet devoid of life after this season. Mt. Irene will erupt forever, no one will be here to take care of the concubine Poohs, no loving hands to pet the swans, robins and squirrels... The uneaten tomatoes and rice from our fields. Bell peppers will take over the planet. No one to skate in the thousands of ice rinks. No more warhorse bingo sessions...

Just a big canyon near Mount Irene, which some unfortunate scientist in the path of the eruption was able to name for posterity, for any satellite who might come attracted by the still overwhelming gravity of our planet: 4Lz Canyon.

39 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

So was Tsuzuki-sensei supposed to share that information or did he just get excited about 4Lz? Either way, I knew it was there and ready.... No fricking way he'd give up 2 3As (and if he did, I won't forgive him LOL). :rofl:

if they are on purpose, Yuzu must want to see 7 quads...