General Yuzuru Chat

44 минуты назад, riminin сказал:
Tsuzuki reveald his talk with Yuzu on meeting him at the exhibition: "Now that I've mastered 4Lz I'm weighing where to put it". OMG

Great news to hear right before going to sleep :dpooh:

8 hours ago, kaeryth said:

They can collab! Or build a school where Misha can be like David Wilson is at TCC!

I still need to catch up with the remaining six pages or so, but holy-molly yes, please, Misha/Yuzu school collab ftw, feat. Javi&Miki sharing the role of Tracy! But then again, I also want them to open their own ice show like Asada sisters did with THE ICE...argh...

12 minutes ago, liv said:

As soon as I pressed save I knew it was the wrong thing, lol. Knew IT would not be left alone!! My tablet sometimes refuses to let me edit, lol. 

But you're so right, though, we do want to see that perfect 4Lz so damn much! :tongueyuzu:

Who knows, maybe we will see it during an emergency runthrough at ACI for the first time. Or ACI Gala. ACI Gala would be perfect. 

I'm still dying to know in detail what he said about it, if he really said "I've mastered the 4Lz", because that would basically be a confirmation that it's coming this season. 

5 hours ago, ruruzest said:

I agree, I read those posts discussing other skaters's tech . Remember that there are a lot of fans here in this forum very knowledgeable about FS and of course it bugs them about wrong tech or intention to cheat, and they have the right to be passionate about that especially if you're on the top level. I also see a lot of post worrying about the health of that skater sincerely. , I find many posts are respectful and very informative . 

I feel sad and defensive about people spreading bad rep for our forum based on a few posts, totally unfair. But in reality, if other people just blindly listen to rumor without checking the forum and see for themselves how it really is, their loss.

Also , for the life of me, I can't fathom how other people can bash Yuzu. I know people are different and biased but there are something so standard that you can't deny, like " Mount Everest" is higher above sea level than any other mountain.

Love the Everest comparision xD

re:Yuzu bashing, that's why I love uncle Kurt- I remember seeing few of the Requiem of Heavn&Earth Exes with his commentary, and he openly admitted he cannot get into it, but still had a nice word- for edge control, for YOLO!3A at GPF... you can have a different, maybe bordering on what people call "Negative", opinion, and still be a polite, aware of the strong points the skater (or any person, really) have.

:offtopic:

That's why, while I close my eyes every time Shoma prepares for a jump, I can have his step and choreo sequences on  replay (Techno Harmonica from 2015/16 SP still beats any other one) and never get bored xD

:offtopic:

re: not checking forum for what it is, I think it's even better- The Admin Team (May the Great Pooh reward them in tickets for Yuzu comps:bow:) work really hard on keeping the forum free of unjustified rumors, or at least, keeping them with corrections, what I have seen maintained only in very small communities (and if the no of the page this post is on suggest anything, we're anything but small O.o ), so people relying on word of the mass (aka nobody's responsibility) and not checking at the source would only add work to keeping the planet clean^^

re: toxic environment (not in this quote, but I've seen it somewhere 20 pages ago), the most toxic thing I've noticed so far is the thirst for Yuzu gifs(or his 4Lz-...ekhem...) , and the smoke that raise after we combust once we get enough dose of daily Yuzu, which is a problem- we should keep the smoke out of the Hanyu Planet's atmosphere, or our swans will need more tissues to clean themselves after a flight!

Also, are this bashing-other-skaters community is the same as the one gushing over Misha&Yuzu friendship and cheering coach!Yuzu&Javi idea, and squeals every time a wild!Yuzu&Shoma brotherhood/marriage comes up, or the one going d'aww every time a Team Japan's older skater mention newcomers, or the one comparing Jason Brown to a ray of sunshine, or the one begging Nathan to have as much fun with FS as he seemed to have in Junior circuit? :crazyshit2: I don't know, and Yuzu doesn't either...

ALSOvx2, I want to join the will-have-finals-during-Olympic club! We will need a support group, or maybe a prayer circle...

Omg the entry to 4T...The little hop after 3a...the creative new rule won't be a problem. So many news clips...How do I download all of them...So dizzy... What's the difference between pino's version and yzRIKO's version...Omg green jacket kid...Oh nooooooo Yuzu called himself sensei and uncle is so cute....Yuzu fit mic so well...Aww ....Cute voice..... Muscle...Gloves...arms...spin...What 4lz?!!!! Sorry I am dead.:dpooh:too much info...I somehow miss ninja Zuzu now... I can't handle it:xD:

3 minutes ago, SSS said:

Omg the entry to 4T...The little hop after 3a...the creative new rule won't be a problem. So many news clips...How do I download all of them...So dizzy... What's the difference between pino's version and yzRIKO's version...Omg green jacket kid...Oh nooooooo Yuzu called himself sensei and uncle is so cute....Yuzu fit mic so well...Aww ....Cute voice..... Muscle...Gloves...arms...spin...What 4lz?!!!! Sorry I am dead.:dpooh:too much info...I somehow miss ninja Zuzu now... I can't handle it:xD:

Do you need a trip to Mt. Irene's mines to get some smelling salts?

42 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

6 hours ago, ruruzest said:

I agree, I read those posts discussing other skaters's tech . Remember that there are a lot of fans here in this forum very knowledgeable about FS and of course it bugs them about wrong tech or intention to cheat, and they have the right to be passionate about that especially if you're on the top level. I also see a lot of post worrying about the health of that skater sincerely. , I find many posts are respectful and very informative . 

I feel sad and defensive about people spreading bad rep for our forum based on a few posts, totally unfair. But in reality, if other people just blindly listen to rumor without checking the forum and see for themselves how it really is, their loss.

Also , for the life of me, I can't fathom how other people can bash Yuzu. I know people are different and biased but there are something so standard that you can't deny, like " Mount Everest" is higher above sea level than any other mountain.

Read more  

Love the Everest comparision xD

Thank you for the compliment but actually I got this idea from another member of our forum . Please check out this link https://planethanyu.com/topic/44-general-skating-chat/?page=81 third post, very interesting.