General Yuzuru Chat

CHILDREN PHOTOSSSS

And the TonTonTon Suu actually works really well as an image! As expected, Hanyu-sensei :20111123180202e7b:

Regarding the reputation of this forum: 

I couldn't care less. But I've had discussions with members here more than once and I think they all reached somewhat of a peaceful conclusion because all the users here are just normal people with opinions. I would never think "I want to avoid this/that person" because 1) that would be me thinking I know everything about a person with which I talked to one or twice through a computer and 2) That would actually put a damper on me liking this site so much. It's easy to avoid people who think differently from you; it's harder to look for confrontation until you finally understand a little why they think what they think, and you can think of them like "people with whom I share a passion" and not like "evil spawns of Satan who can't be reasoned with".

Of course, maybe if they start insulting you personally, it's not the case. But I have seen something like that only once in this forum, and the person was "punished" right away.

And even more news: Aaaaah so Yuzu wants to stay for the long run. I'm glad :003: