General Yuzuru Chat

hace 5 minutos , SparkleSalad said:

I agree. This is a forum - literally a place for exchanging ideas - not a propaganda outlet. There are many differing opinions here and what a shame to paint everyone with the same brush. I don't hate people for being a threat - never forget the roles were reversed in Sochi - but of course I want my favourite to win. That's the nature of any sports fan! That's why they bother selling tickets!

I remember why this place was created - to discuss freely our favourite skater and figure skating in general, to express diferent opinions, to agree and disagree with no fear of being banned or our posts deleted. I'd like it to stay like this. And I think most of us are respectful with other skaters. If somebody criticizes skater X or dislikes his program it doesn't mean he is a hater. 

So sad to know that this is the image the planet has on others. But as far as I'm concerned there are other forums that are "more harsh" to the point that they called shoma "rat-face" When I read it I was 

:knc_tracy1:. You may judge him because of his jumps, his techniques. But call him like that. It seems so personal. I also read a thing or two about yuzu which is also really offensive once you read it, even if you are not a fanyu. That's why I'm shocked to know this certain "image" the planet has on others. It's not like when someone has an opinion we rub it on each others faces. It's more of a "this is your opinion this is mine we respect each other" type. So I'll just meh on this.. :joy:

Just now, kaerb said:

OKAy changed my mind, Yuzu should just open up a skate school for beginners and unleash a bunch of children onto the world who describe their technique in onomatopoeia

:xD:

My mental theater is active again. It's actually trying to be funny. 

Scene: Video clip of the WC 2037, Coach Hanyu is backstage with student. An announcer says, solemnly, "Yuzuru Hanyu,  42 years old, former Olympic champion, world champion, grand prix final champion and Japanese national champion, is here with his student."  Scene cuts to Yuzuru with his eyes closed, dancing intensly the movements of the Koi song. On the side, his student has earphones firmly on head, eyes closed and mouth open to mimick very passionate yelling. 

CBC announcer: "And there we have Yuzuru Hanyu and his student, XXX, relaxing backstage."

Uncle Kurt: "Well every skater and coach have their own methods to relax and prepare themselves for competition. But man...that is some intensity. I wish there was a mic, would love to hear what he's saying."

Scene: classes for beginner tots. 

Mother: Well sweetie, what did you learn in class today. 

Child: well I learned that my loops are suppose to go up with a Shuu and land with a Pa. 

Mother (totally lost): that's very cute... what else did you learn?

Child: well, sensei encouraged me to describe what I think is a good axel, and I said it should go up with a graw, and land with a paaah~

Mother:...okay...

Child: oh, and why does sensei still have a yellow pooh that's kept on the sideboards?

Mother: sweetie, let's keep away from that okay?