General Yuzuru Chat

40 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Downloading every Japanese radio app I can find until I find one that broadcasts this station. If anyone else knows how to listen, please share!

It's on AM1134 or FM91.6

Share if you find one. His voice is very relaxing.....

19 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

『SEIMEI』 Public practice+GPF by momo ayuzukin

羽生結弦 Yuzuru Hanyu  『SEIMEI (仮)』 公開練習+GPFざっくり繋いでみました。

This is so great!  Thank you for posting this.  It makes my day and gives me goosebumps at the same time.  Seimei is my husband's favorite program, and he was so excited when I told him Yuzuru was refining it for the Olympics.  Of course, he was also excited about the 5 quads.

Listening to these clips of Tara and Johnny has me thinking back to Worlds and how quiet Johnny was until the end when he said "This was royalty.  This was majesty."  I was speechless myself as well as awestruck and amazed by his skate.  I watched it several times a day for months with different commentators.

Now I'm watching all of his Seimei programs as well.  This will be added to the collection!

Thanks again!!

1 hour ago, Strawberry said:

『SEIMEI』 Public practice+GPF by momo ayuzukin

羽生結弦 Yuzuru Hanyu  『SEIMEI (仮)』 公開練習+GPFざっくり繋いでみました。

For some other skaters we can hear people gushing about this program or that one is his or her signature, legendary, most beloved one. ( just hearing because I rarely watch others, sorry, my mind is rather single-minded totally focusing on one. ) Call me biased but Yuzu has so many programs that I find legendary, RJ, PW,NS, LGC, H&L, SEIMEI,....need I go on. :bow: I just cannot decide which one is my favorite because he is very versatile, I  just love all of them. I think because when he skates , he puts himself into the performance totally , that's why he can connects with the audience, in front of a screen like me, in a powerful way.I can't imagine how the lucky ones who witness his greatness first hand in the arena feel.After the performance is finished , I'm looking forward to see his many expressive faces and all the bowing, the cute things he does with Pooh...the way he reacted to the eleven  times he broke WC. .. Everything is just so precious, so heart-warming to watch ...:sadPooh:

:offtopic:  Call me shallow, but I think this season's top 6 men might be the best looking bunch we've had in a while. All have pretty nice skin, pretty nice looking faces, so my eyes are quite happy feasting on them.  Of course, mister Memelord himself is leading the charge...:space:

44 minutes ago, Xen said:

:offtopic:  Call me shallow, but I think this season's top 6 men might be the best looking bunch we've had in a while. All have pretty nice skin, pretty nice looking faces, so my eyes are quite happy feasting on them.  Of course, mister Memelord himself is leading the charge...:space:

hehe, we must do a ranking poll :laughing: 

1 hour ago, Xen said:

I fear we can expect tumblr to blow up again during the Olympics.

14 minutes ago, fluffypooh said:

I wonder why Yuzu decided not to ninja this time, he was in line with so many people :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

I guess because he typically gets more downtime in Toronto than in Japan. Though with Canada being so in the know about skating you'd think he'd be recognized more.  I bet he had proper security when he got to Japan :laughing:

Even my Japanese teacher here in DC knows who he is and she was super excited when I brought him up in class.