General Yuzuru Chat

Yoa said:
Hossyy said:
It is 3A without the approach run.

:hachimaki:  <Standing 3A

How do you recognize that? I mean the video starts with Boyang going into the jump. Maybe the approach run was there?

I just thought so.

Surprised everybody :rofl:

The last part of this video, with Yuzu's 4A attempt, really makes you notice how higher the jump has to be for the 4 and a half rotations to fit in. When we'll see 4A, it will be obvious. It's impossible to mistake a 3A with a 4A for someone with a little amount of training, because 4A is visibly 'much more time in the air'.

Murieleirum said:

The last part of this video, with Yuzu's 4A attempt, really makes you notice how higher the jump has to be for the 4 and a half rotations to fit in. When we'll see 4A, it will be obvious. It's impossible to mistake a 3A with a 4A for someone with a little amount of training, because 4A is visibly 'much more time in the air'.

I kind of got worried when he fell after the jump since he could have injured himself. Yuzuru, please take care of yourself this year if you're doing ice shows :bow: 

of topic, but remember when Tracy pointed someone out in the audience to Yuzu during the worlds lp kiss and cry? Here is a picture of the audience, and you can see Gabby and Kaetlyn there.

I still feel like I heard her say your mom is there, but maybe she said Osmond?

Yumi-san was quite close, to the right side of where Gabby and other guys from Cricket Club are.

I don't think Tracy would point to girls, and pointing to mom makes sense.

Mishmish said:

Why would Tracy inform Yuzuru of Kaetlyn Osmond's presence in the audience? I want jucy details :laughing:

Dara said:
Mishmish said:
of topic, but remember when Tracy pointed someone out in the audience to Yuzu during the worlds lp kiss and cry? Here is a picture of the audience, and you can see Gabby and Kaetlyn there.

Yumi-san was quite close, to the right side of where Gabby and other guys from Cricket Club are.

I don't think Tracy would point to girls, and pointing to mom makes sense.

Yeah, it makes more sense. It's good to know his mom was there watching.

Yuzu thrives on competitive pressure. He loves it I think. He performs his best when he sees his rivals skate well before him or when his back is against the wall and he needs to reassert dominance. Dragon Yuzu hunting for gold shiny appears and you know you will see this face with the number one finger in the air at the end. :hachimaki:  He has Don't Touch My World Record Syndrome :grin:

Other kinds of pressure...It varies I think.

GoldMedalist said:
Um, how do you know his performance at WTT had something to do with pressure? It was the last competition of the year, after worlds, he was maybe just tired? No? Not everything has something to do with "pressure".

IMO his poor WTT SP performance was due to the pressure he put on himself to dedicate his SP to Prince on his death anniversary. So he was not skating for fun, for himself, or even to win but to honor a dead legend. What kind of unbelievable pressure is that? I thought it was the worst pressure he could have put on himself. He was so tense and anxious before the SP.

Icy said:
Mishmish said:

Why would Tracy inform Yuzuru of Kaetlyn Osmond's presence in the audience? I want jucy details :laughing:

lmao i wouldn't know. I was just trying to make sense of what i heard after their hug in the kiss and cry because i heard her say mom but couldn't see his mom in that picture, but I was informed she was to the right of them so it makes more sense that she pointed out his mom to him :D

Mishmish said:

There is dylan too and I think his mom was also sitting nearby. Many of team Canada is there which is not surprising because Chiddy is going to skate too :yes:

Mishmish said:

I feel that I heard so too.

Off-topic but I love the way everyone's smiling in spectators' seat. Thank you for sharing. :2thumbsup: