General Yuzuru Chat

17 minutes ago, katonice said:

Btw guys, GPF schedule and ticket purchase details are now released.

Ouch... gladly sticking to NHK, after all... And NHK has no all event tickets for overseas either. I guess it's how Japan does things...

.....I was so ready to empty out my bank account and go watch the GPF but I've just booked tickets for a family trip to Australia from the 7th....I cant make it to any of them:sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh:aaaaaaaaaargh Im so upset........maybe Worlds? but then uni will have started.....:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

If this is the new oly medal I think I like Sochi ones better ...  more details, more elaborated ... that's how an oly medal should look like IMO

afp-520158322_002.jpg?w=1000&h=666

gold-590x471.jpg

Sochi are just about the ost beautiful medals I've seen. This is my first glimpse of the back and it's so nice.

2 minutes ago, Shyn08 said:

.....I was so ready to empty out my bank account and go watch the GPF but I've just booked tickets for a family trip to Australia....:sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh:aaaaaaaaaargh Im so upset........maybe Worlds? but then uni will have started.....:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Nooooo! Ditch uni. This is more important!

3 minutes ago, Shyn08 said:

.....I was so ready to empty out my bank account and go watch the GPF but I've just booked tickets for a family trip to Australia from the 7th....I cant make it to any of them:sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh:aaaaaaaaaargh Im so upset........maybe Worlds? but then uni will have started.....:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

I'm laughing at the fact I'm in Aus desperately trying to see if I can leave for GPF and you're arriving here and not going to GPF LOL. But how fun! Where are you headed in Aus? : D

12 minutes ago, kaerb said:

I'm laughing at the fact I'm in Aus desperately trying to see if I can leave for GPF and you're arriving here and not going to GPF LOL. But how fun! Where are you headed in Aus? : D

we're going to Sydney! Im definitely ditching my family on the first day to watch the sp live though (ayyy I heard the internet is faster in Aussie so maybe it wont buffer as much...a small consolation...)

14 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Sochi are just about the ost beautiful medals I've seen. This is my first glimpse of the back and it's so nice.

Nooooo! Ditch uni. This is more important!

hahahaha I like how you think :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:but I think I have clinical placements then and I cant ditch those.... Ill just have to wait and see :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

5 minutes ago, Shyn08 said:

we're going to Sydney! Im definitely ditching my family on the first day to watch the sp live though (ayyy I heard its faster in Aussie so maybe it wont buffer as much...a small consolation...)

hahahaha I like how you think :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:but I think I have clinical placements then and I cant ditch those.... Ill just have to wait and see :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Lol my internet is so slow. Won't be upgraded until October and even then still slower than most of the rest of the world. >_<

Are you sure you don't have a long lost twin you can pull a Parent Trap ruse with?

16 minutes ago, Shyn08 said:

we're going to Sydney! Im definitely ditching my family on the first day to watch the sp live though (ayyy I heard the internet is faster in Aussie so maybe it wont buffer as much...a small consolation...)

Ohh nice, that's my hometown so I hope you have an awesome time here! Let me know if you want any travel recommendations, I'm always eager to share good food~ 

((lol.......well, the internet speed will depend on where you are and depends on where you're from. I wouldn't say we have fast internet but if you're living close to the city, I hope it'll be fast for you!))

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

Lol my internet is so slow. Won't be upgraded until October and even then still slower than most of the rest of the world. >_<

Are you sure you don't have a long lost twin you can pull a Parent Trap ruse with?

....types "super fast internet, as fast as Yuzu's jr level spins" as a requirement for airbnb places :hachimaki:

if only........would you like to come be me for the week hahahhahah:13877886:

1 minute ago, kaerb said:

Ohh nice, that's my hometown so I hope you have an awesome time here! Let me know if you want any travel recommendations, I'm always eager to share good food~ 

((lol.......well, the internet speed will depend on where you are and depends on where you're from. I wouldn't say we have fast internet but I hope if you're living close to the city, it'll be fast for you!))

oooooh thanks will do!! And yepp we should be staying close to the city to cut down on travel times:smiley-happy085: despite the disappointment with GPF i'm super excited to go to Aussie since I havent been anywhere outside of NZ and Korea :smiley-happy085::smiley-happy085::smiley-happy085::smiley-happy085::smiley-happy085::smiley-happy085: