General Yuzuru Chat

25 minutes ago, katonice said:

Tomorrow Aug 13 (Sun) Yuzu scheduled programs

0:05~0:50 History Confidential(?) Historia (再) NHK (from tonight)

5:05~5:10 24Hr TV Filler 6 NTV

7:30~9:55 Switch(?) NTV

14:15~15:10 24Hr TV Advance Special NTV

HEROS Fuji

Historia was about Seimei shrine. Watched a bit until Hero's came on, but then switched to that and no idea if there was any Yuzu mention...

9 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Historia was about Seimei shrine. Watched a bit until Hero's came on, but then switched to that and no idea if there was any Yuzu mention...

I stand corrected. It was about Abe no Seimei, and it started with a reference to Yuzu. You can watch it on Fujitv.

35 minutes ago, katonice said:

Tomorrow Aug 13 (Sun) Yuzu scheduled programs

0:05~0:50 History Confidential(?) Historia (再) NHK (from tonight)

5:05~5:10 24Hr TV Filler 6 NTV

7:30~9:55 Switch(?) NTV

14:15~15:10 24Hr TV Advance Special NTV

HEROS Fuji

Oh and the 7:30 one is Shuuichi ^^ just for the record

5 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Someone did some very important research - I think before the FS announcement blew up the planet so good luck finding it :laughing: - and concluded some sort of braces and possibly filling. I miss lisp. Very, very cute.

Yeah along with the mushroom hair, so adorable :tumblr_inline_n2pjcy6tMv1qdlkyg:

5 hours ago, robin said:

It's actually been discussed quite a few times here so if you search "braces" on this thread you'll get some results.

Fact remains that no one ever saw him actually wear braces so it's all speculation. I also think that his face grew and his cheekbones got more prominent as he grew which helped make his teeth look smaller. Doesn't rule out that he had some assistance, tho. 

Thanks! :)

At first i also thought that him growing might've made his teeth look smaller, but there was still this difference, so i thought that he might have fixed them in some way but i never saw him with braces.

36 minutes ago, Yuzuextra said:

Yeah along with the mushroom hair, so adorable :tumblr_inline_n2pjcy6tMv1qdlkyg:

Thanks! :)

At first i also thought that him growing might've made his teeth look smaller, but there was still this difference, so i thought that he might have fixed them in some way but i never saw him with braces.

Actually, I was the one who did the research... the conclusion was tentative because I know virtually nothing about that kind of dental work lol

Research is here:

240 pages ago... :knc_yuzu1: